I'm Dr Ryan

Cece paced my office.

"You didn't even get laid by a single man?"cece whisper yelled.

"I didn't see my type"I replied.

"You don't need a type honey..you need a dick"she told me.

"I have one"I rolled my eyes.
"Inside you.."she retorted.
"Duhh"I smiled.

"You Need therapy"she said.
"No..no..I don't ..I don't need any damn thing that isn't a hot dude"I stood up.

"Please Ky..you're a nurse..you know something is wrong with you..you need to talk to someone that is ain't me"she said.

"No.no"I shook my head.

"Just a session..if you don't feel better..then I'll stop disturbing you"she said.
"Just one?"I asked.

"Or two"she hugged me.
#

I walked into the office of my assigned therapist had sat down.

I looked around and my eyes met two pairs of blue eyes on the picture.

I blinked to clear my gaze.
"Hi...please sit down"A familiar voice said coming into the office.

My saviour

"Good afternoon.I'm Kyle Stevens"I said quickly.

"Oh .I have Kyle Davidson"he looked at the file.

I'm such an idiot.

"Yeah I'm sorry..Stevens was my husband's name..I'm Davidson..Kyle Davidson"I said

"It's okay..28..divorced..male..single..weighs 65kg"he read the files.

"I'm..what's your name?"I asked

"I'm Dr Ryan..call me Ryan if you'll feel more comfortable"he smiled.

So that's he's name.
"RYAN"I tasted his name.
It was smooth and lovely.
I smiled.

I liked his name.
"Is my name funny?"he asked.
"No..no..I like it"I replied quickly..

"Thanks"his big eyes twinkled

I nodded and looked at his big hands.he had long nails too.
"Kyle..can I call you that?you sure do love spacing out"he said to me.

I blushed

"You can call me kyle"I smiled.

I loved my name on his lips.
His rosy lips which he bit often when he concentrated on the file or my face.

"Talk about yourself.that night  you told me about your husband and how your marriage crashed..how do you feel now?"he asked.

"Alone..I miss him alot"I said.

"Thats common..my wife died immediately after giving birth.I miss her too..how many months have you been divorced?"he asked

"Seven months"I replied.
"When do you miss him mostly?"he asked.

"At night..when I need to drive or do things he always did with me"I said.

"Technicall saying..you miss the things he did for you..which is if you learn how to do them.you won't miss his presence much"he smiled
I nodded.

"How about you try learning to do them all..driving..what else?'he asked.

"Changing the bulb..mowing.fixing things"I said.

He looked at me and smiled.
We spoke at large that after the first day..I felt lighter and wanted to go to his sessions again.

"Dad.we want to see your doctor.he's really doing great"Ann said.

"PLUS.all you ever talk about is him..Ryan this..Ryan said that..very soon we're gonna start hearing only Ryan"Adam smiled.

"Ann..you're always eating"I took the plate of sliced  Apples from
her.

"I don't get fat do I?dad ..an Apple a day keeps the doctor away"Ann quoted.

"Should we throw all the apples away so that Dr Ryan would come here?"Adam asked me.

"He's a therapist'I laughed.
"And you're a nurse..common Dad did you forget that bit"Ann rolled her eyes.

"He forgets everything except his doctor..what are we going to do when he starts calling me Ryan and you Ryanna.."Adam said sarcastically.

"At least it still has Anna In it right?I asked.

"MR  Davidson has finally gotten mad..call a doctor..he has Ryanaphobia"Adam shouted.
"Call Dr Ryan"I chipped in.

"Oh..I'm tired of you"Ann sighed laughing.

"Do you want to change doctors?"Adam asked.

"Yeah..to Dr Ryan"I answered.
They ran out of the house.
I laughed happily feeling good

I locked the door and followed them to the park.
They kept teasing me about Ryan.

Ryan..I loved the warmth that generated from him.I loved his name too.