// Chapter Five //

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Fraser pov

Fraser pov

The week past and we had to return to Forks. I wasn't very happy with leaving my Italy but we had to.

When we got to the house Rosalie pulled me into her room to discuss the past weeks happenings.

She told me about the accident that happened before the stalking situation. The hospital thing and all.

And now Bella knows about us.

My father won't be happy about this. This is the one rule they are always making sure is up hold. This one was important.

And Edward broke it.

I can't believe it but the worst thing is that Carlisle is allowing it. I mean Carlisle should know about how my father and uncles will react.

They're inviting her over for lunch on Saturday. Rosalie also told me that she was told to act civil around her.

I laughed at that.

Rosalie acting civil. Around a human.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fraser pov

Today Bella will be coming for lunch. I'm scared. Jasper will have to deal with his blood thirst including mine.

That's going to put a strain on him and I don't want him to feel guilty.

So this morning we went hunting, just to make sure he wasn't hungry. I also hoped it would help him a bit.

Getting to the house I could smell the food they started cooking for Bella. They really are going over board with this whole thing.

Alice stopped us right outside the patio door, telling us that Bella and Edward just pulled up at the house.

In her words she said she wants to make a good first impression so she told us to go change. Since there was blood on our shirts.

Jasper's outfit

Jasper's outfit

Fraser's outfit

Fraser's outfit

By the time we got downstairs Edward was introducing Bella to Esme.

"Just in time, Bella that is Fraser and Jasper". Carlisle introduced us.

I waved at her, while Jasper just stiffly nodded at her. The room was tense.

"Sorry, Jasper our newest vegetarian. It's a bit hard for him. Carlisle explained." Fraser has a certain gift that makes that he doesn't want to talk".

I hated that other people had to talk for me but I didn't want to risk hurting someone. I obviously couldn't hurt Jasper but with the others it was different.

Alice walked through the patio door after a while of awkward silence. "Hello Bella, I'm Alice".

"Hmm, you do smell nice". She said after hugging Bella.

".. Alice..." Edward said with a sigh of embarrassment. "I think I'm going to take her on a tour of the house."

They left the kitchen and walked up the stairs. Esme told Rosalie to clean up the glass on the floor that I had only noticed after she had told her.

Jasper and I went upstairs to our room.

A bit short, but enjoy :)