// Chapter 20 //

"I knew the Cullen's would cause problems at some point." Jasper said.

A  army ripping Seattle apart and a human who was supposed to be changed long ago. The Cullen's were pushing their luck.

But they've always pushed their luck. Aro had a soft spot for Carlisle, so it was allowed, but I was the knew king of vampires. I wasn't going to be like my father and uncles, I would be different.

Laws were a de for a reason, and other vampires see the Cullen's doing what they will and not getting punished they'd think the laws were not to be listened.

The world would go into chaos.

"Darling, what are you thinking about?" Jasper said, coming up behind me.

"We need to go with guards to Forks." I looked at him. "The Cullen's are starting to get out of hand."

He nodded and walked to our closet. "Not to sound weird, but I've been waiting for the moment where I'd be able to dress powerful."

"What do you mean, my love?" I laughed at the sight of jasper pulling out a Black dust bag.

He unzipped the bag, pulling out a beautiful black velvet cloak with red lining. It had fur lining the hood and flowed perfectly to the floor. Jasper had a giddy smile on his face as he looked at it.

"Isn't it beautiful, darling?"Where this Jasper had come from, I didn't know." There's a matching one for you in you."

"I'm guessing you've had this planned for a while." I laughed at him as I walked over to fetch mine.

"I have, but yours a bit special." He smiled at me.

I brought the dust over to the bed and laid it down. Inside was a similar floor-length black velvet and fur lined hooded cloak. But on the inside of the cloak was the Fraser Clan colors.

I almost teared at the sight of my family colours. I ran my fingers slowly over it and felt a swell of memories come over me.

Memories of my sister, my father, and even some of my mother. There were bad ones too, those of the captain made my knees feel weak, but then there were ones of my clan brothers.

I missed them.

"I love it, my love. Thank you." I kissed his ckeeks.

"Don't worry, I thought it'd make you feel at home, you know away from your real home." He said, smiling lightly.

"Have I ever showed you how much I love you."

Hey, guys, I'm really, really sorry. I hope you can forgive me but it's holidays now so I'll be updating. Enjoy! ;)