// Chapter Seven //

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fraser could smell something. Something completely off. He could could smell nomads coming there way.

"Stop!" He heard Alice exclaim. "I didn't see them coming."

Three pale figures came out of the wall of trees at the beginning of the forest. "They were leaving, then they heard us."

"let's go." Edward said while trying to pull Bella towards the car.

"It's to late."

"Get your hair down." He then tried to pull Bella's hair around her neck to cover her sent.

"Luke that'll help I could smell from across the feild." Scoffed rosalie as she walked towards Emmet.

"I shouldn't have brought you here, just stay quiet and stand behind me."

The three nomads came to a still infront if us. The dark skinned man in the middle brought his hand up to throw the ball at Carlisle. "I believe this is yours."

"Thank you." Carlisle tensely thanked him.

"I am laurant, and this Victoria and James." Laurant introduced him and his companions.

"I'm carlisle and this is my family."

"hello"

"I'm afraid your hunting activities have a caused somewhat of a problem for us."

"Our apologies, we didn't realize the territory had been claimed."

"Yes, well we maintain a permanent residence nearby."

"Really."

It was shocking that he sounded surprised by that. It wasn't normal for vampires to stay in one place. Because of food.

"well we won't be a problem anymore. We were just passing through."

"The humans we following us but we led them East you should be safe." Victoria chimed in.

"Excellent." Carlisle said with while letting out a soft sarcastic sounding breath.

"so could you use three more players." No one answered. "Come on, just one game."

"Of course, a few of us were just leaving. You can take their places."

"We'll bat first."

"I'm the one with the wicked curve ball." Victoria said as she saught the ball Carlise through at her.

"Oh, well I think we can handle that." Jasper said with a smirk.

Everyone turned around and walked towards there places while Edward and Bella walked towards their car.

Just in time the wind blew past us and through Bella's hair. This pushed her scent towards the nomads.

James turned around while sniffing the air. "You brought a snack."

"Human." Laurant said while catching up to James.

"She's with us." Carlisle said trying to get the three nomads to leave.

"I can see the games over, we'll go now." Laurant said while Turing towards the forest again. 

Once. They turned around and sped unto the forest, Edward and Bella ran to the car. They sped off while the rest of us run to the house.

Once we got there Laurant was standing in front of our house waiting for us. A few of us let out threatening hisses.

He quickly stuck his hands up. "I come in peace, I just wanted to talk."

Carlisle walked forward. "Okay, come inside." He walked towards the door of the house letting Laurant into the house.

The rest of us all went to our rooms to prepare for whatever was goignt o happen. We all knew Edward would want us to protect Bella at all costs and Carlisle would us to help him.

All for a human, all this is going on for a human. If my father heard about any of this he won't be happy. This is going against our most important law.