Epilogue: Seven Years Later

Dani's POV

Things have been great the last seven years. The Volturi  changed the age from twelve to nine as the youngest for someone to be turned. But we strict guidelines. The child must be dying or be aware of what we are. They have to give consent and be registered when they are turned.

Rosalie and Emmett have their own daughter now. They adopted her as a toddler and raised her. They turned her at age eleven. Dad and mum adopted a child also, a five year old boy. He was turned at age nine as he was dying. Garrett and Kate adopted a nine year old boy and turned him at age fourteen. When the presented him to the Volturi, it was discovered he was Jane's mate.

Anyway Alec proposed to me on our year anniversary. Alice and Jane planned our wedding. Which was perfect. It was done on a cloudy day and done in public. Not only our family and friends present. But all of Volterra, is was beautiful.

Alec and I spent three & half years touring the world. When we returned to Volterra we brought our own place. We got a dog and enjoyed the quite life. While still doing our duties to the Volturi and staying in touch with my family.

Anyway Alec and I decided we wanted a child of our own. We ended up adopting fraternal twins. We named them Irina and Tony. They were only newborns when we adopted them. Now they are nearly three years old.

It's Renesmee's seventh birthday. We are on our way to La Push for her birthday party. The Denali's will be there also. Jane and Tyson (Garrett and Kate's son) won't be there. As they are on their honeymoon until Christmas. This will be the first time the packs will be meeting the twins.

"Mummy, I hungry" Tony whines.

"I know sweetie, we'll be there soon" I assure him.

"Are the wolves scary daddy?" Irina asks Alec.

"No sweetie, their just big dogs like Penny(our dog)" Alec tells her. We reach La Push and park next to dad's car. We get out. I hold Tony on my hip while Alec holds Irina.

"Dani" mum says and gives me a hug. "Oh aren't you two getting big" she says.

"Hi grandma" they say together.

"Dani!" Ricky cheers as he hugs me. Ricky is dad and mum's little boy.

"Hi Ricky, have you missed me?" I ask him and he nods his head. I greet the rest of my family and see the Clearwaters. "Leah, Seth!" I call and they walk over. "Allow me to introduce you to my son and daughter. Irina, Tony these are Leah & Seth" I say.

"Hello" the twins say shyly. Seth and Leah say hello back. Then introduce us to their imprints. Jake, Renesmee, Bella and Edward arrive.

"Lets get this party started right!" Emmett cheers and music starts to play. Alec and I go greet the new arrivals. I hug Renesmee tight and pout.

"I miss you being shorty then me" I tell her

"I know aunt Dani" she says with a smile. "Hi uncle Alec, how are Jane ad Tyson?" she asks him.

"They are well, currently in Paris" Alec tells her.

"When are you going to propose to my niece?" I ask Jacob.

"Um, I -I ---I " he stutters blushing slightly and I laugh with Alec.

"Leave the guy be Dani" Bella tells me.

"You ruin all the fun Bella" I tell her.

"Good to see you both again and these little angels" she tells us as she take Tony from me. Edward is already hugging Irina. "You know we are thinking of adopting" she tells me.

"A boy, she really wants a son" Edward tells me.

"Well, I hope I'll be the first to know when you've adopted" I tell them.

"Aside from Alice" Alec adds.

"I've already seen him" Alice states as she joins us with Jasper. "But he's a few years off yet" she states.

"You all feel very happy" Jasper tells us.

"We are" we tell him.

"We should go say hi to Rosalie and Emmett, before they feel left out" I tell Alec.

"You might want to take these two, you know Rosalie loves children" Bella tells us. She and Edward hand us back our children. We then go greet Rosalie and Emmett. Though Rosalie was more focus on the twins.

The party was great. We then returned to the Cullen house. Where we put our children to sleep. Before spending the night catching up with our vampire family. Apparently Alice and Jasper are also considering adoption. Though they aren't giving much away.

We stayed for a week. Before we had to return to Volterra. There were tears. But we promised to catch up for Christmas and New Years. The twins slept on the flight back. But loved seeing their papa (Aro) and uncles (Caius & Marcus). Along with the newest addition to the Volturi family. Marcus' little girl Anya.

Over the year the vampire population grew a lot. Aro and Sulpicia adopted a little boy along with Caius and Athendora. The twins were turn at age ten. They found mates and soon started families of their own.

We Lived Happily Ever After.

A/N

Picture above of Renesmee now.