Bedroom and Blood

(Cullen's house) Third Persons POV

"Carlisle, blood bags will go missing today" Alice tells him.

"How?" he asks her confused.

"I don't know, I can't see their face clearly. They're hiding in the shadows, letting someone else do the deed" she states.

"I'll keep an eye out" he assures her and leaves for work.

Danielle's POV

I'd been with Charlie for a few days and he's an amazing dad. But what I like most is that he doesn't hover. My room in done and looks great. Not to childish. I placed my bear Pinky on the bed. She is the only thing I have left of my human life. A toy my parents had given me, the last gift I received from my dad. They gave it to me for my sixth birthday, the day before my father died.

I've stayed at Charlie's mostly. Except when we went to Port Angeles to search for things for my room. Or when we'd go to the diner to eat. There has been nothing but clouds since I got her, which is great as I could go out without risk of exposure.

Bella will be arriving the day after tomorrow. Charlie had told her about me and he says she's anxious to meet me. I'd run out of blood bags and have to get more. So I decided today I'd go to the hospital and compel myself a few blood bags.

"Dad, I'm gonna go explore town" I tell him.

"Ok, well I'm off to work. Don't be out to late and there's money on the counter for food. Unless you want the left over lasagna" he tells me.

"Sure thing, thanks dad" I say smiling. He smiles and kisses my forehead before leaving. Once his cruiser was out of sight. I left the house locking up and head for the hospital. I have my contacts in today, lucky they don't interfere with my compulsion powers.

I arrive and look around pretending to be lost. "Are you lost?" a nurse asks crouching down.

"I can't find my mummy!" I cry.

"Hey, it's ok" he assures me. "I'm Brett, do you know what room your mother was in?" he asks me. I shake my head. "Tell you what, why don't you come with me to my friends office. We'll look for your mother's file and then we'll know where to find her" he suggests. I nod my head taking his hand.

He leads be through the hospital as I smile secretly. We arrive at the office and I bring him to my level before he can turn the lights on. "You'll go get me a dozen blood bags and bring them to me secretly. If anyone asks, they're out of date and you're dumping them" I say compelling him.

"I'll go get your those blood bags, wait here" he tells me and leaves the office. I hide out of sight waiting for him to return.

Carlisle's POV

I arrive and start my rounds. During which I see Brett Warner go into the blood bag storage room. I frown and go check it out. I enter to see him putting blood bags into a container. "What you doing Brett?" I ask him.

"Doctor Gerandy, told me to get rid of a few as they're out of date" he states. I frown in confusion, these came in only last week. They should be fine for another two weeks at least.

"Why are you lying?" I ask him as he closes the small container.

"I'm not, look I gotta go otherwise I'll be late for my rounds. Speaking of which, aren't you late for yours?" he asks me. He leaves before I can answer and I follow him at a distance. He goes to my office and I stand outside listening in.

"Very well done, thank you" a young feminine voice says. "Any trouble?" she asks Brett.

"Ran into Dr Cullen, but I told him what you told me to tell him" Brett tells her.

"Good, now forget this meeting and ever seeing me" she tells him. I hear something jump out the window and enter my office turning to light on. I see Brett alone with my window open.

"Brett, there you are. You're late for your rounds" I tell him.

"Oh right, thank you Doctor Cullen" he says before going to leave.

"Brett why were you in blood storage earlier?" I ask him.

"I wasn't there, I was here looking for the list of patients I have to check" he tells me confused. Whoever he was with is obliviously a vampire, with a mind power. He has no memory of what he'd been doing. I have to tell Alice and ask her to keep an eye out for any new vampires in the area. Along with Edward and the others. I'll call the tribe as well encase the vampire goes onto their land.

Brett leaves the office and I call Billy Black first. "Carlisle, what is it?" he asks as soon as he answers the phone.

"I think there is a new vampire in the area, a young female. I thought I'd let you know encase she appears on the reservation" I tell him.

"Thank you for the heads up, I'll tell Sam" Billy says and hangs up. I call Alice and tell her what had happened. She agreed to tell the others and try to look for the new vampire using her vampires. While Edward reads any new girls minds. I message Esme and then get back to my rounds.

(Swan house) Danielle's POV

I arrive at the house and let myself in. I go to my room and place the blood bags in my mini fridge. Before locking it with my only key. I then go to explore the forest alone and soon find a flower meadow. I lay down looking up at the clouds making shapes.

A/N

Picture above of Danni's teddy bear from 1906 and on the external link of her new bedroom.