Lunch with Bella

Dani's POV

It's time for my first day of school and Bella's. "Remember go the speed limit and be-careful with Dani in the front" Charlie tells Bella.

"I know dad, don't worry I'll keep her safe in the car" Bella assures him.

"Why can't I walk?" I ask with a whine.

"You already got lost once in the woods, I won't risk losing you" he tells me. I pout and he kisses my forehead. "Be good and listen to your sister" he tells me before leaving for work.

"Ok, are you ready to go?" Bella asks me.

"Yes" I tell her as I put the toast crusts in the bin. I grab my school bag and we leave. "So Charlie spoke to the principle of both our schools, he said we can have lunch together. Also if I ever get a day off, I can go to your school as long as I don't cause trouble" I tell her smiling.

"Yeah, he told me" she says smiling. "I'll wait for you outside the school at lunch, then we'll walk together to the cafeteria. After lunch I'll walk you back to the school entrance" she tells me. We arrive at my school first, and I get out.

"See you at lunch" I say smiling brightly.

"See you then, stay out of trouble" she tells me.

"I will" I assure her and she leaves. I go to the reception and get my schedule. I only have class with one teacher most of the time. But I have computer class, German and Choir with different teachers. I go to my first classroom.

"Ah you must be Danni, I am Mrs Willows you're head teacher. If you ever have any problems, my door is always open" she tells me sweetly.

"Thank you" I say shyly.

"You may sit wherever you want, there is not sitting chart" she tells me. I nod my head and take a back seat by the window. Soon other students arrive, some with their parents. Some without. "Welcome everyone, I think we should all introduce ourselves. My name is Mrs Willows and I am your head teacher. Miss Aster, please start" she says. A girl with red hair and green eyes stands up.

"I am Ginevra Aster, please call me Ginny" she says before sitting down. We continue doing this until it's my turn.

"My name is Danni Swan, I just recently meet my big sister" I state.

"You're the police chief's long lost daughter" Andy states. "My dad works at the station" he adds.

"No gossiping, we are all friends here" Mrs Willows states. The last two students introduce themselves. We then start to read Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl. We only read the first chapter until we had recess. After recess we start to learn our time tables. Well relearn them for me. Then had to draw our favourite animal and I drew a meerkat. I did the simplest drawing I could.

"That's so cute Danni" Ginny tells me

"Thank you, I like your kitty" I tell her smiling.

"Ok everyone, it's lunch time" Mrs Willows announces. "After lunch some of you have choir, the rest of you have PE. Then you all have German" she tells us. "Good luck with the rest of your day" she says smiling.