『𝟶𝟻』

My eyes twitched when I felt some light falling on my eyes

My eyes twitched when I felt some light falling on my eyes. "Wake up, it's time for school." I heard my mom's voice and then, door opening the closing. I turned my body with my eyes half open and saw Minji still sleeping beside me.

"Minji, wake up. It's time for school." I said, my voice husky because of just waking up and I sat up. I groaned, feeling my eyes and whole body aching. Yesterday, mom and Mr. Kim got married and the party went till late at night. Our stuff was already shifted before the marriage and we directly came to their mansion and slept. 

Minji still slept beside me cause she said she was scared to sleep in a room alone. She knew that Mr. Kim is her new dad and those seven are her brothers. For the past days, she was continuously talking about how happy she was because her 'brothers' are handsome and tall. She sounded very happy.

In school, I didn't bump into Jungkook, Taehyung nor Jimin. They are seniors to me and usually are in the other hallways. The only time we would see each other was in the cafeteria but they wouldn't pay much attention to me.

"Hmm..." Minji hummed while sitting up and rubbing her eyes. I got down from the bed and walked to my suitcase to take out our toothbrushes.

30 minutes passed and both of us were done with our morning routine. We wore casuals cause our uniforms weren't ironed. I decided to iron them after breakfast. I went downstairs with Minji trailing behind me.

I knew where is dining room was since we had dinner last time we came. We entered the room and saw most of them sitting on the dining table. "Good morning, girls." Mr. Kim greeted us when he saw us.

"Good morning, dad." I smiled back at him. Minji sat beside mom and me beside her. Hoseok was sitting beside me, watching his phone. Mostly, all of them were phones except Mr. Kim, even mom was watching her phone. Yoongi wasn't present there.

"Where is your uniform?" Mom coldly asked while scanning Minji and me.

"Um...they weren't ironed. So, I decided to iron them after breakfast." I tried to explain her.

"Eunji, you don't need to go to school today. Minji too. I know you all are tired from yesterday. Boys are also on leave today." Mr. Kim picked up the chopsticks as maids started to serve.

"Really!?" Minji chimed with big eyes. 

Mr. Kim nodded and said, "Stay in the home." 

"Yay!" She threw her hands up in the air but quickly grabbed the chopsticks to eat the food and Mr. Kim chuckled. Mom gave her a not so light hit on her hand. Her smile fell and she looked at mom. 

"Why are you eating? Did anyone start food yet??" Mom scolded her and she flinched.

"Honey, leave her. She is a kid." Mr. Kim tried to calm mom. Minji leaned a little closer to me, squatting away from mom.

"But she should learn manners!" Mom glanced at Mr. Kim before turning back to glare at Minji.

"Mom, she is still young. It's okay. We won't mind." Jin, who was sitting across her defended Minji. Mom looked at him before picking her chopsticks.