『𝟹𝟻』

Yoongi stopped the car and got out of it, not caring about locking it or where it was standing

Yoongi stopped the car and got out of it, not caring about locking it or where it was standing. He stormed towards the large mansion in front of him. The two men standing at the door walked towards Yoongi.

"Excuse me but who are-" Before one of them could continue, Yoongi shot him right in the middle of his head. The other one gasped but soon groaned when Yoongi shot him on his leg.

"Shit, he started," Namjoon muttered as he got out of the car since the other four followed him with another car.

"Fuck off." Yoongi spat and held the door to push it open. The maids that were cleaning flinched at the sudden voice of the door bursting. "Where is Jackson!?!"

"U-Upstairs, in his room." A maid stuttered. Yoongi ran towards the stairs and ran up. Hoseok came inside the mansion first after Yoongi.

"Where did he go?" Hoseok asked. With shaky hands, the maid pointed towards the stairs. Hoseok ran there. Namjoon, Taehyung and Jimin saw Hoseok running there and ran behind him.

Yoongi opened a random door and there he saw Jackson wearing a dinosaur costume while singing his lungs out. "CHEER UP BABY! CHEER UP, BABY!!" Jackson sang in a cracked voice.

"Women shouldn't easily hand over their hearts!!" Youngjae, who was in a unicorn costume sang.

"JACKSON FUCKING WANG!!!" Yoongi's voice made two of them flinch and stop singing. Jackson's eyes went wide as Yoongi stormed towards him and grabbed his costume's collar.

"Oh my lord! Why did you suddenly barge in my private space!?" Jackson frowned.

"Where is she!?" Yoongi punched Jackson's face.

"Argh!" Jackson groaned. "Who?!"

"My sister!!" Yoongi was about to punch him again but Youngjae held his arm. "Bitch, let go!"

"No." Youngjae shook his head. The other Kim brothers also came in. Jimin ran to Yoongi and held his other arm.

"Hyung, stop. You aren't in your normal state!" Jimin pulled Yoongi away from Jackson.

"Which sister??" Jackson rubbed his sour cheek.

"Minji! You kidnapped her!" Yoongi pointed at Jackson.

"What the fuck? No!" Jackson shook his head. 

"Liar! You knew about our new sisters!! Only you!" Yoongi glared at Jackson.

"Bitch, I don't even know how she looks. Heck, I don't even know her name!!" Jackson licked his lips and felt himself tasting his blood in the corner of his lips.

"Hyung, stop assuming things!" Namjoon stood in between Jackson and Yoongi. "Jackson knew about them doesn't mean he kidnapped them."

"Yes. Why would I kidnap them?" Jackson peeked from Namjoon's shoulder.