『𝟹𝟷』

I yawned feeling myself slowly waking up from my slumber

I yawned feeling myself slowly waking up from my slumber. Jungkook told me to go to my room and take some rest since others weren't back, not even Hoseok and Minji. I directly went to my room and lay cause I was tired and didn't know when I fell asleep.

I sat up and pulled my hair into a ponytail while wearing my flip flops and standing up. I walked out to see if others are there. I knocked on Namjoon's door first and instantly heard, "Yes?"

I opened the door and peeked to see Namjoon sitting on his bed with bedsheets on his legs. He was wearing a tank top and I could see his arm muscles but one of his arms was bandaged. "You are back." I fully walked inside and went to him.

He closed his phone and looked at me, smiling instantly. "We all came back."

"What happened to your arm...?" I pointed at his left bandaged arm. "D-Did those people do this?" I felt like crying. The wound seriously looks painful cause the bandage was red.

"It's just a light scratch from a bullet...it didn't go inside but just passed away but scratched my arm, causing me to bleed." He told me with his smile still rested on his face. How can he smile at this situation?

"What about others?" I tried to speak even though I was going to cry anytime.

"Everyone else is fine. Minji is with Yoongi in his room along with Hoseok. The others are also taking some rest. The police also came at the right time there." He scratched the area around the wound a little. I know it's itchy sometimes.

I silently went to him and wrap my arms around his neck. "I was so worried and scared." I closed my eyes and let my tears fall. I felt his right arm around my torso and he hugged me back. He pushed his right cheek against my right one, comforting me lightly as my chin was rested on his right shoulder. 

Jimin was right when he said Namjoon was a big bear, who gives one of the best hugs. I haven't hugged any brother yet here properly and Namjoon is the first one. His hug is very warm. I was feeling this kind of feeling for time. Feeling of being protected.

"No one else is hurt, right?"

"We are okay. Everyone in the mall is also okay." He patted my head. He let his left injured arm rest there and only used his right one. I let go of him and wiped my tears. "You should sleep. It's 10 pm. You haven't eaten your dinner?" I shook my head. "Then ask a maid to make."

"Nah, it's okay...I'm not hungry." I shook my head.

"Good night." He pressed his lips on my cheeks. I nodded and walked out of his room while wishing back.

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ

"Nam hyung, why did you do that?" Jungkook asked while crossing his arms with a pout. It was around 11 pm and all the brothers were inside Namjoon's room. "Why did you send me and Hoseok away? You know we are the fighters, then why? See, you almost got shot."

"That's the point. You both are the strongest. That's why I sent you both cause you both can protect them." Namjoon sighed.

"Still..." Hoseok also sighed. "Jimin told me that Taehyung almost fell from the second floor."

"But I was saved." Taehyung licked his lips.

"The situation was critical but we still managed to get out here." Jin rubbed his forehead while swaying the chair side to side, on which he was sitting.

"We could've won if we also had our men but we were alone." Jimin bit his lower lip while lightly pressing the wound on his leg that he got because of scratching his flesh on broken glass in the mall.

"If it was a small gang, then it would be easy but they weren't normal. They were clearly of another mafia's cause their fighting skills and guns weren't normal." Yoongi shifted a little cause he was laying on the bed beside Namjoon.

"But you didn't get into any problem, right?" Namjoon looked at Jungkook and then at Hoseok.

"We got into an encounter with a man while we were running but I stopped him," Hoseok said.

"And that same man later came behind Eunji and me when Hoseok and Minji left but Eunji kind of hit him with her school bag and he fell unconscious." Jungkook giggled. "Later, we came home."

"I do come across a car with and one of those was in them. I was able to distract him but it was difficult cause Minji was with me." Hoseok gulped.

"I think those men were sent by someone behind us. Don't you think so?" Yoongi stared at the ceiling. "Cause think about Hoseok's situation. He said that a man chased him. Why would he chase him? They should be inside the mall but then, one chased Hoseok. It is like the man was waiting for Hoseok to come and then chase him."

"Hobi hyung went on my bike and it was standing outside, so got target..." Taehyung muttered.

"And Jungkook went on my bike, which was inside," Jimin said.

"Aish! This is so confusing for me!" Jungkook ruffled his hair in frustration.

"It is for you cause you don't have much experience." Jin laughed.

"Let's go to a club. I wanna drink. It's been long since we drank." Namjoon removed the blanket from his lap.

"Yes, we haven't drunk alcohol since Eunji and Minji came. I also wanna drink." Jin stood up with a grin.

" Jin stood up with a grin