『𝟻𝟶』

"Please, let me meet my brothers," Minji begged the female officer sitting in front of her

"Please, let me meet my brothers," Minji begged the female officer sitting in front of her. Both of them were in the officer's cabin and Minji had been crying for almost an hour and begging to meet her brothers.

"This is the last time I'm telling you. You can't." The officer sneered angrily and went back to her phone. Minji opened her phone and sobbed while staring at her wallpaper. It was a selfie of her and Jungkook. 

The last thing she remembered was bickering with him for the game before some men arrived and started to beat him in front of her, brutally. He was strong but due to a taser, his body went weak. She was corned in the room, shivering and crying with only her plushie there to comfort her. All happened right in front of her eyes. 

-

"I knew it." Eunji laughed as she walked back and forth in front of her the cells where her 'brothers' are held. Jungkook with Jin, Yoongi with Taehyung, Jimin with Hoseok and lastly, Namjoon alone. "That the court will definitely assign you life imprisonment."

None of them laughed or reacted. 

They have been stuck in the prison since yesterday and today, they went to court but there was no chance of them winning because of the criminal record they all hold. There was no escape for them.

A guard walked toward Eunji and whispered something in her ear. Namjoon stared at her blankly while they talked in a low tone. He was sitting on the ground with his back against the wall and nothing but darkness in his eyes.

She nodded and turned to him, "I got orders to take one of you somewhere." Walking towards Namjoon, she stopped and cocked her eyebrow. "And I think the leader should go, right RM?" He didn't say anything but stood up and walked towards her. "Your hands."

She commanded. No matter how angry he felt, he still held onto it. She opened the prison with the help of a key and instantly grabbed his hand, cuffing them. Her hands felt cold unlike like the last time he held her hands.

-

"Dad?" Namjoon was shocked as he watched his dad getting dragged by officers into the same room Eunji interrogated him. He was sitting like earlier with his hands cuffed on the table. Mr. Kim looked at Namjoon and painfully smiled. His state was no different from Namjoon.

"Hey, son." Mr. Kim greeted as he sat down across him and an officer also cuffed his hands on the table.

"B-But how did you get here?" Namjoon frowned and held his dad's hand.

"Let me tell you." Eunji, who was leaning against the wall pushed herself off to the wall and stood in between them. "Your precious father was already under our custody... Let's just say around three years?" She licked her lips and tilted her head with an innocent smile.

"What!? What about those calls-"

"Those were faked." His dad cut him off and looked down. 

"Come on. We live in the 21st century and with high tech technologies. Won't it will be easy." She giggled and sighed while stretching her hands. "I'm gonna leave you two alone to give some privacy but not fully cause we have cameras here. So, don't try to escape." With that, she walked towards the door and outside.

The atmosphere fell into awkward silence between son and father.

"Oh also!" Eunji peeked into the room. "Your father got capital punishment and it will be held in a few minutes. So, say anything you want." And she winked before disappearing again.

Namjoon felt like crying and looked down, gulping down his tears. "I'm sorry, I can't do anything. Everything was against me. There was no use in hiring a lawyer." His dad sighed and gently squeezed Namjoon's hand in comfort. 

"It's not your fault." Namjoon shook his head and hiccupped. His eyes completely turned red from stopping himself from crying.

"It is my fault." Mr. Kim shook his head. "I have to tell you some truth." 

"What?" Namjoon looked up and rubbed his cheek, wiping the tear away that had just fallen.

"It's about Minji..." Mr. Kim took a deep breath and sighed. "She is your half-sister."

"Wait a damn minute-"

"I know it's shocking but let me complete. It happened years ago when I was in a club and somehow met their mother. She was young and we happened to...you know that. She had reassured me that she won't get pregnant. I know I'm stupid cause I trusted her but I was drunk."

His dad clearly looked ashamed.

"Later, she somehow contacted me after years...out of nowhere and revealed that Minji is my daughter. I didn't believe her until I did some secret DNA tests and got the truth and decided to date her. I hated it cause she was just using me for her pleasure and money but to have my daughter, I had to do it. I also couldn't stand what was doing to Eunji. She isn't my daughter but it hurt."

"Please don't say that, she isn't your daughter anymore." Namjoon clenched his fists and let out a frustrated sigh. "The only daughter you have is Minji. Another daughter named Eunji never existed in your life. I don't hate her because she has the blood of someone whom I hate." He moved his head to the special wall.

Eunji stared back at him blankly. It was like he could see her through the wall because he was able to look right at her face.

"I love her as my own family and I can take responsibility to never let anyone put their bad hands on her." His voice was so determined that it made Mr. Kim burst into tears right away. 

She couldn't hear what he was saying but she knew something is going on in his mind. Walking back into the room, she pushed Namjoon's hands away from his dad and started to uncuff him. Namjoon controlled his urge to hit her and snap at her.

"Please keep her safe. I beg you for the last time. Protect her." His dad's face looked like a lost sad puppy. Eunji side glanced at Namjoon after Mr. Kim's word. She could see rage building in Namjoon's dull eyes.

"I have something to discuss with you." She glared at him and turned her back to him.

He watched as she dragged his father out of the room. He was already hurt and after seeing his dad so weak and vulnerable right in front of him for the first and last time in his life, he was more hurt.

The only thing he want right now was revenge on her. She was no longer his sister in front of his eyes but a complete stranger, who caused his father's death. He loves his family more than anything. 

He was determined to take revenge on that girl. 

For his father. 

For his brothers. 

For his family...

- THE END-

Don't worry, it's not the end of the story

Don't worry, it's not the end of the story. This book will have another book also. It will reveal every answer of yours. I purposely left stuff hanging here like Minji, Hyunjin, their mom and also about the other six brothers.

There is also an Epilogue or preview of Season 2