『𝟺𝟽』

"Wait, why are you crying?" Eunji frowned, wiping the tears falling down Hyunjin's cheek with his thumb as her hands were still cupping his face

"Wait, why are you crying?" Eunji frowned, wiping the tears falling down Hyunjin's cheek with his thumb as her hands were still cupping his face. He looked down and shook his head.

"I don't know. I just wanna cry. I finally confessed." He sobbed and rubbed his nose with the back of his hand. At this, Eunji started to laugh as he sounded very cute to her. For her, he looked like a cute small kid crying after confessing to his long-time crush, which is what he did.

To tease him more, she again stood on the tips of toes and gave a small peck on his lips. His eyes went wide and his cheeks turned bright red. He let go of her and squealed while stomping his foot happily on the ground. Eunji's ears were also red as she watched him all happy.

"I FINALLY CONFESSED!" He jumped, facing the sun and his hands were spread wide. A big smile was spread on his face and his eyes were closed. 

"Stop acting like a kid." She shook her head while giggling and sighed, admiring his side profile. Her heart was beating very fast, thinking about her crush on him which she developed a month ago after he helped in putting the books in the library. 

Just like cliché stories, he reached for the high spots for her. He had been nothing but brat towards her for almost two years but after he did that, she had started to develop a soft spot for him.

A small gesture can make a girl fall for someone she never thought of without even her realizing that.

"Eunji-" He was cut off by the loud sounds of police sirens and shouts. Hyunjin frowned as he tried to walk towards the sound but was stopped by Eunji grabbing his sleeve. He turned to her.

"Hyunjin, go home. It's not safe here." She looked at him with worried eyes and gulped. "I need to find my brother- I mean, my best friends. I have to go." With that, she ran away from there.

"But what about your answer about my confession...?" He muttered with a pout and sad eyes. His eyes watched her figure fading into the mild crowd a little far away and his heart slowly broke into pieces. She didn't give her answer. 

***

"How did this happen?" Their dad stared at his seven sons sitting on the chairs. They looked everywhere but his eyes. "Namjoon." Namjoon flinched and almost thought that his heart stopped beating.

"We don't know, Dad... We were on the mission that we told about when all this happened." Namjoon tried to explain in one go but he still stuttered a little.

"Where are Minji and Eunji?" Mr. Kim rubbed his temple with his two fingers and closed his eyes, feeling frustration slowly growing inside him.

"Minji is sleeping and Eunji is at her friend's house for a sleepover." Jimin nervously licked his lips.

"Which friend?!" Mr. Kim suddenly shouted loud, making everyone flinch since his voice was calm a few seconds ago.

"Her classmate. She is no harm." Jungkook answered.

"Did you search about her background??" 

"We already did that when Eun started to hang out with that girl." Taehyung sighed and their dad nodded.

 "Good thing that Minji likes to sleep." Mr. Kim also sighed. "Or else she never leaves Yoongi."

"Except when he goes washroom." Jin pointed out.

"It's not like he dislikes it." Hoseok laughed while pointing at Yoongi's straight face. Yoongi later bit on his lower lip, clearly trying to control the smile threatening to replace his straight face. "He clearly loves it."

"So, what are we gonna do about the building and attack?" Mr. Kim crossed his arms.

"You are asking us?" Namjoon pointed at himself.

"I'm tired of all this pressure." Mr. Kim confessed and pursed his lips for a second. "It's too much for me as I'm getting aged. I need a break. So, Namjoon. You are gonna handle all this stuff for two months."

"Two months?!" Namjoon gasped. "Dad, that's TOO much time!"

"And what if I die one day? Who will handle all this?" Mr. Kim looked at Namjoon with a blank face. Namjoon went silent.

"Don't say that..." Jin trailed off.

"Anyways, I'm off. Your mom and I are going to a peaceful place." Mr. Kim stood up and stretched his arms.

"But Minji's tenth birthday is next month. You won't be here at her birthday?" Jimin frowned as he also stood up.

"Sad but yes. We won't be here but I will sure send birthday presents for her." Mr. Kim patted Jimin's shoulder as he walked out of the room with a straight walk. As soon as he was out of the room, he smiled and started to skip like a small happy kid. Everyone always has a kid inside them.

"She will be very sad..." Jin stood up as well and walked out of the room with a sigh. He stopped and gazed at his dad waggling here and there like a small kid. His face turned blank.

His dad stopped waggling when he felt a dark aura and turned around. Embarrassed by his son catching him in this act, he just nervously smiled while straightening up his posture and proceeded to walk away.

But the poor man failed to show his cool side as he soon slipped in a few steps and stumbled a little bit quickly balanced and stood straight.

He looked behind and saw not only Jin but every son staring at him with dead eyes and a blank face. "G-Go to your rooms!!" He stuttered in the middle of his order but they just stared at him like ghosts.

Shivers ran through his spine and ran away from there, embarrassed.

"Can't believe we had to see this side of our dad after so many years..." Jungkook muttered in horror and the others just nod their head in agreement.

This time, let's have a F for Mr

This time, let's have a F for Mr. Kim-

I know this chapter was cringe TT