『𝟷𝟺』

Even though it's not my first time hearing someone back talking about me, especially from Hyun, it still hurts

Even though it's not my first time hearing someone back talking about me, especially from Hyun, it still hurts. In my first year, I have heard a lot of people backtalking about me. They found me weird cause I usually stutter or can't communicate a particular thing properly. If I have a dollar for every time people ignored me, I would've been a billionaire by now.

"Eunji!!" Someone shouted my name. I stopped in the middle of my track towards the washroom and turned around, only to see my classmate to whom I bumped jogging towards me.

"What do you want, Hyunjin?" I frowned while looking at my blonde-haired classmate. Another famous personality is because of his long hair, just like Jungkook. Well, I can't deny, he is also handsome like my brothers, the same goes for his friends.

"Your pen. You dropped it when you bumped into me." He showed me my favourite pen, which got purple pompom behind it, making it look aesthetic. 

"Thank you." I tried to take it from him but he moved it up. I saw his lips curving into a smirk.

"First say, 'Hyunjin, you are very handsome'." He cockily said. Oh, here comes his mischievous behaviour. The thing I didn't like was his cocky behaviour. Always full of himself. He always annoys me. Pulls my hair, snatches my stuff or anything that can annoy me.

"No." With that, I stormed on his foot.

"Bitch!" He loudly groaned. Now, here comes his dramatic ass. I ignored his screams and snatched my pen, walking back to my classroom. 

"Hey, Jisung." I greeted my another classmate while raising my hand, who had a confused face but still clapped his hand with me. Not gonna lie but I go along with boys in my class well rather than girls.

"Where is Hyunjin?" He asked about his best friend. I shrugged and walked inside the classroom. This time, I walked through the front one. Hyun and her group looked at me. But my eyes landed on the particular girl with them. Bora. 

She is another beauty, just like Hyun. She is in the same group as them. But her behaviour is kinda different. Even though they never really talk to me that much, she still does it. The only girl I don't feel awkward to speak with.

I directly went to my locker and opened it. "Eunji." Another familiar spoke my name. I turned my head to the back door and saw Taehyung standing there. My eyes went wide. I gulped, feeling all the students went silent and walked towards him.

"Yes?" 

"Jin hyung told me to give it to you." He motioned a bag of chips towards me. I looked at the package and took it from him.

"Thank you..." I trailed off. "Oppa..." I whispered, feeling my cheeks heat up in the hope of no one to listen to it.

"No problem, have a great lunch." I can feel his smile as he patted my head and walked away. I looked at the class and saw all of them staring at me like they just saw something very unexpecting. Well, it was unexpected.