『𝟺𝟼』

"Why don't we talk in private?" Jimin smiled at Hakun, whose smiling face turned into a confused one yet suspicious

"Why don't we talk in private?" Jimin smiled at Hakun, whose smiling face turned into a confused one yet suspicious. Yuna also squinted her eyes. 

"May I ask why?" Hakun raised an eyebrow. The few guests around them went silent as Jimin walked closer to Hakun and brought his lips close to Hakun's ear.

"I have a good deal for you," Jimin whispered with a smirk. A smirk also formed on Hakun's face as Jimin moved back, setting his coat. Taehyung just stayed beside him while the others listened to him silently except Jin and Yoongi. 

"I'm sorry but we have some important stuff to discuss." Hakun smiled at the other guests, who nodded and Hakun started to walk towards the stairs. Namjoon silently cheered when he noticed Hakun walking where the pen drive was. 

Hoseok got out of the washroom with his sleeves folded up, revealing his forearm and a little wet hair. He scanned the party hall and carefully grabbed a tray with an alcohol bottle and ice cubes. Since Jin had gone home, he need to do Jin's task as a waiter.

He watched Jimin and Taehyung following Hakun on the stairs and quickly walked behind them. He somehow set his sleeves and his hair to look like an innocent waiter. He carefully held the tray as he sprinted upstairs and towards the room, where the four of them just entered. Yuna was also with them.

"Where are you going?" One of the two guards in front of the door stopped Hoseok before he could enter.

"I'm here for drinks. The manager send me after he saw them walking upstairs." Hoseok spitted out a lie with no hesitation. 

Jimin and Taehyung sat side by side while Hakun sat opposite them. There were no guards in the room, making the two of them already cheer in their minds. They recognized the waiter as Hoseok, who also walked inside.

Jin suddenly barged inside the computer room and Namjoon flinched. Jin hurriedly pressed the mic's button and started to speak frantically, "Close the mission! We have an emergency!!"

Hoseok flinched at the loud voice through the earpiece, causing the drink to spill a little as he was filling up the glass. Hakun glared at him and he bowed his head as an apology even though he hate bowing to him.

"I don't care about the mission anymore! Something big happened in our main building! Close the mission and come back!!" Jin growled and closed the mic. He breathed heavily and looked at Namjoon, who was staring back with curious eyes. 

"Hyung, what happened?" Namjoon put his hand on Jin's shoulder while Jin looked down and clenched his fists.

"The main building was surprise attacked heavily by a gang..." Jin muttered and stormed out of the room. "I'm going there." He slammed the door close. Namjoon also warned again to his brothers and closed the system.

"Huh?" Taehyung pretended to get a call as he took out his phone and got up, walking away. He acted to speak something as he eyed Jimin and Hakun talking. He walked back to them and smiled, "I'm sorry, Mr. Hakun but we have to go. Something urgent came up."