『𝟷𝟻』

ᴇᴜɴᴊɪ's ᴘᴏᴠ

ᴇᴜɴᴊɪ's ᴘᴏᴠ

"Eunji!!" Minji chimed when I got down from Taehyung's bike and went to her, who instantly hugged my leg. I had to sit behind him cause Jungkook sat behind Jimin. Taehyung picked me up a little far away from the school to make anything suspicious. 

"Good evening, ma'am." I bowed to her teacher.

"Miss, see! My brothers! They are handsome, right??" Minji pointed at Taehyung while jumping up and down and then on the other two, who also removed their helmets after Jimin stopped the bike.

"I see." Her teacher smiled. "They are really handsome, just like you said." 

"Thank you!!" Three of them said in unison with smiles.

"Minji, come here. You will sit with us." Jimin motioned his hand towards him. She ran to him as he picked her up and sat her in front of him.

"I didn't know you got brothers..." Her teacher said while looking at Minji happily talking to Jimin about the bike.

"They are my stepbrothers...mom recently got married to a man, who have seven sons. All older than us." I explained to her.

"Seven!?" She asked, clearly shocked. I nodded. "She wasn't lying..."

"Yes, she wasn't." I laughed and again bowed to her. "I'm going now." She nodded. I went to Taehyung and grabbed his shoulder, climbing behind his seat. I had to grab his shoulder cause there wasn't anything to hold behind me. I was a little uncomfortable cause it was my first time touching someone else besides Minji or mom, especially a boy.

"She carried the plushie?" Taehyung asked while driving behind Jimin, whose laugh was still audible because of Minji.

"She loved it a lot." I nodded, putting my chin on his right shoulder.

"I noticed how the whole class was shocked when I called you." He brought up that topic. 

"Some started to think that are we are dating." When I said that, he cringed.

"Eww, please, no. Tell them I'm your brother." He visibly shivered, which clearly looked funny and it made me laugh.

"But no one will believe it. You know, right?" I asked.

"Duh." He scoffed. "What about best friends?"

"No, sorry. I don't want some girls coming over to me and saying to stay away from their oppar." I made a funny tone in end, which made him burst into laughter.

"Oppar? Nice one." He shook his head.

"Omg! Tae oppa is with us! Jimin oppa, speed up! I wanna be the first!!!" Minji shouted and Jimin suddenly drove the bike at a very fast speed.

"Let's win the race." With that, Taehyung suddenly took off the bike at a very high speed. I yelped, clearly startled and looked at the others, who were laughing like they were enjoying. Well, they are enjoying it, then I don't have any problem.