Breaking into Yuno's room

Asta caught on with Yuno's behaviour from the way he distances himself or the very few words he bothers to conjure when striking up a conversation. He wasn't stupid though many have affirmed he is, he couldn't deny more. But in spite of that, he knows things. He's observant. He learns to accept with whatever that comes forth. Interpreting Yuno's behaviour, he became apprehensive of his whereabouts. Thus, the unbidden thoughts that bloom in his mind emerged. He involuntarily avoided him as well. Accepting his wishes, he saw Yuno less and less thinking that it was his own attitude that drew Yuno away. By steering clear of him, Asta's ideology of being away long enough might patch up whatever's been torn, or in this case, having Yuno disregard or move on from Asta's embarrassingly rowdy habits, if that's the reason. 

Being summoned to have a talk was out of the question, however.

He shuffled towards the towering black-haired boy ahead of him a few metres. He knew it's from whatever he did last night. Those thoughts reoccur tenfold in his mind the moment he remembered.

"Yuno," Asta said finally, sweat trickling down the back of his neck.

"Asta-"

"I know you're probably pissed for what I did last night. I - I've most likely humiliated you in front of your squad!  . . . Although there weren't any in the area I think . . ." Asta quickly cuts in. "But just to let you know, I was under a love potions spell! So, so . . . I'm alright now!" 

"A love potion . . . ?"

"Yes!" Asta rambled on. "I'm so sorry that happened! It's in the past now so, no need to worry about it too much yeah? Anyway . . . I got to go now. Charmy needs me for something urgent. Bye Yuno!"

Asta got out of there as quickly as a fast paced walk could go. Refusing to hear the other's response that may hurt him if his's explanation was poorly given or that it wouldn't be forgiven. He strutted on, turning the corner to meet up with the two Black Bull girls, hoping to not hear Yuno's following footsteps. 

"Alright! Let's go! Charmy-senpai, so what did you want to say to me?" he asked as they continued on walking, further from the shop where Yuno was, probably racking his brains, with a small frown, by Asta's sudden departure.

"Well . . . It's about Yuno," Charmy explained.

Ice fell to the pit of his stomach at the mention of the name.

"What about him?" Asta questioned, skeptical.

"Ah, remember how I had an interest in Yuno?"

"Yeah?" Asta remembered that fateful time. Though how far-fetched the thought of the two together was, he had no idea where she was going with it.

"Well . . . there had been a point where I had written a secret love letter with my name on it . . . ahh!" she squealed. "I'm fortunate enough he hasn't seen it yet! I - I completely forgotten about it when I met up with Rill! I can't remember when I sent it up there with my floating cotton magic! It's still there! I just remembered it when I saw Yuno!"

Yikes

One strike for Asta and now even his squad member. Yuno is sure to hate him now.

Aside from that, he had a nagging feeling on what was coming. She knew they were close, well sort of. With her telling him this and the favor she previously spoke of, he longed not to hear it.

"C - Could you maybe, go up to his room and get it out without him knowing?"

There it was

"Uh - erm . . ." 

"I know you two are friends. I'm sure you've visited him at the base before. Maybe on your next visit you could search his room and find it? I can't remember where I've put it . . . I'm sorry! Please save me from the embarrassment Asta! So . . . when's your next visit?"