Finally

NORMAL POV

We had a fabulous lunch and now Tom is driving us to this surprise he has for me. I'm about to fall asleep when we finally pull up to a beautiful European style brick home. It's gorgeous and huge with at least 6 bedrooms. It is absolutely breathtaking. I can't help but just stare at it.

"Love, whose house is this? Because I am absolutely jealous." I tell Tom as I get out of the car to walk towards the beautiful fountain in the front of the yard. Tom takes my hand and places it on his arm as we walk up the stairs. He pulls out a key from his pocket and opens the door.

"Darling, this is our new home. We have 7 bedrooms, 6 and a half bathrooms, 2 offices, an entertainment center, library, pool, and garden." I squeal in delight and can't get over it. The kitchen is absolutely to die for and I can't wait to start cooking in it.

"I can't believe this is ours! It's absolutely perfect. It's far enough away for our privacy and huge. But Tom why 7 bedrooms? Don't you think that's a lot?"

"Well, I thought that if our little family continues to grow it would be more convenient to have 7 bedrooms plus between our family and friends the bigger the better." I can't help but smile at his soft eager expression while he talks about us having more kids.

"Just so you know my love, my limit is 5. You will at max get 5 kids out of me." I tell him seriously.
"5 sounds perfect Darling, absolutely perfect." Tom kisses my forehead and I can't help closing my eyes and smiling. This right here is perfect. This right here is happiness personified. I might have had reservations about our relationship but Tom blew them all away and now with our little baby on the way I can't believe I tried to stop this.

Tom and I might not be perfect but we are perfect for each other and I believe that with my whole being. Age difference aside we were made for each other and he shows me everyday how much I mean to him. I'm broken from my thoughts when Tom speaks up.

"Alright Love, I see you're starting to get tired but I have one more surprise for you in the backyard. Take my hand and follow me." After taking his hand he leads me to the backyard and I can't help but gasp and cover my mouth with my hand. The back is covered in fairy lights with a round table set up with dinner for two. I also notice pink and red rose petals on the walkway leading to the table and I turn to look at Tom. That's when I notice Tom is on one knee and my vision is blurry from tears.

"Y/n darling, the moment I first saw you at Comic Con all those months ago I new you were someone special. But I never would have guessed how special to me you would become. You're strong, intelligent, funny, and beautiful. I couldn't have asked for a better mother for my child. I just have one last wish since you've given me almost everything. Y/n L/n will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?"

I don't even realize I'm nodding my head yes before he slips a beautiful 4 carat princess cut solitaire ring on my finger. I miss Tom with all I have and just can't stop thinking about how Comic Con changed my life for the better.