AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi Guys!

First off, thank you SO much everybody who has been reading my story, it's only been 5 days and I've had over 1000 reads and it's all thanks to you! I finally feel like my hard work is paying off and I've created something people will want to read and enjoy reading!

I will be updating Chapter 23 by the end of tomorrow and hopefully we'll have 3 more new chapters by the end of the week!

Alsooo, did you guys notice the change of cover? I've made about 5 more so expect more unexpected alterations to the cover! The Wattpad book covers app is absolutely awesome! If you haven't already checked it out, go do it now, it's brilliant!

Just thought I'd let you all know I'll be updating shortly and that I am so thankful at how my book has been received by all of you. Wattpad seriously is a great place with so many kind and lovely people whom I'm glad to have come across.

I'm also thinking to enter my story for the Watty Awards 2015, what do you guys think - good idea or nah? Let me know in the comments!

Anyhoo, please continue to read my story, please vote and comment - I love receiving feedback so much!

Thanks so much again guys, you're all fabulous!

Love as always,

Ana