ANNOUNCEMENTS!

Hey Guys!

Sooo, I've been wanting to add a cast for the characters (besides Jasper and Scarlett) of Saved By The Boss just to bring a little bit of life to the book so I was wondering if you guys could help me with that!

Just leave a comment beside each character with a suggestion regarding which celeb should play who and I'll let you all know whose suggestion/s I used in the next chapter:

Scarlett Valentina - Amber Heard

Oliver Cameron -

Lisbeth Cameron -

Jasper Queen - Nick Bateman

James Queen -

Estelle Queen -

Elena Queen -

Emily Jacobs -

Megan Kingston -

Lucas Day -

Carla Ayton (Aunt C) -

Since I didn't really include obvious physical traits of the characters, it literally could be anyone!

I've also had quite a few similar messages from you guys asking me how old I am and where I'm from (I did mention it in my profile lol) - I'm 17 years old and I'm from England! If you do have any other questions for me (creepers!!) or regarding the book, do leave a comment or PM me :)

And finally, I know I've mentioned something about a new project I've been working on but it still needs a little bit of work on it before I can post a proper description. I've only written two chapters so far so as soon as I hit 10 (and providing life doesn't get in the way) I will hopefully publish it!

I can however, give you the basic run down of the story... Which is called Booked by the way, the cover is above!

It features:

- One sexy Spanish cop who is tormented with the memories of his childhood.

- One middle school teacher who is forced to question whether or not she really knows her family.

- Throw them in with a couple of murders, a pyromaniac, a homicide gone wrong, and a million little secrets ...

Voila, you get a story!

I'm sorry that I haven't been able to give you a proper description but I'm still working on it, but I hope you'll enjoy it when I get around to publishing it.

Thank you once again for all of your support with Saved By The Boss, please do continue to support me and vote!

Love as always,

Ana