Chapter 19: Extraordinary

Cara's POV

Everything is in order. I am just waiting for Blake to come home.

Once I hear the rumble of his car outside I hide in between the pillars to witness the expression of Blake.

As soon as Blake opened the front door. He immediatley slip on the floor.

"What the fuck!" Blake shouted. He tried to stand up but he can't because the whole foyer was filled with oil.

"Cara!"

I tried to cover my snicker but I fail.

"I can hear you beezlebub!"

I fall on the floor from laughing so hard. I clutch my stomach from laughing continuously.

Nile pour out a bunch of fake feathers and as expected it immediately sticks to Blake's clothes.
Sinedy took several pictures so I have a leverage if Blake decided to kill me tonight.

I stand up and peer down at Blake and unexpectedly he began stripping his clothes. I only realize what his motive was when he was only on his boxers.

He starts to crawl using his clothes as a rug to prevent him from slipping. It finally dawns at me that he was going to chase me so I run the hell out of the foyer.

I underestimate Blake's potential again and he grabbed my arm and he attempted to throw me on the oil filled floor.
I struggle to get away from his grasp but I fail.

I am now the one who was struggling to get out off this oil filled floor. My plan epically backfired.

A white powder was thrown at me that I later realized was flour.

"Smile My queen!" Blake take several pictures of me sprawled on the floor covered in flour.

"Fuck you!" I shouted.

"Later sweetheart."

He shamelessly crouch in front of me. I got the full view of his crotch and his toned legs which admittedly made me drool internally.

"How does it feel to be a victim of your own prank sweetheart? I admit your idea has merit. "

He smirks while I was glaring at him. After a while I can not maintain my glare anynore. Blake and I started laughing on how ridiculous we look.

Unexpectedly Blake grabbed my arm and drag me out of the oil filled tiles. Once we are on the clear area he lifts me like I weigh nothing and he proceeds to go up to our room.

I thought he will leave me but he didn't. My heart falls a little bit for him.

"I swear you look like an earthworm back there."

I take back what I said earlier. The part of my heart that fell for him? It went back to it's previous place.

He went towards the bathroom and that is the first time in my entire life that I take a shower with a man.

10/10  will definitely recommend.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Blake's POV

I pace in my office contemplating on how will I prank back Cara. She got me good last night.

To be frank if everytime she prank me and the end game was us showering at the same time. Well she can prank me everyday and she will not hear anything from me.

Last night was both rewarding and torture.

Flashback

I open the shower stall and assisted Cara to stand up so she will not slip.