Chapter 39: Terrifying Kid

Cara's POV

After Blake spews out his embarassing question. I Apologized to Dr. Bryant and drag Blake outside the clinic by his ear.

Who the fuck ask that? Apparently Blake does!

While he was driving back to our house. I am scolding Blake about his behavior inside the clinic.

"I don't even want to go back there. There's so many important things you can ask and you worry about my lady parts after I gave birth?"

"That's a valid question!" Blake defends.

"It's not! I'll be going by myself on my next appointment. One of team CARAmel will accompany me." I decreed.

"No!" Blake whined.

"Whine all you want. I don't care."

"I promise, I'll shut up and will just sit there the whole check up."

"I don't believe you. There's no mistaken. You and Ella are siblings. You both have a bad timing asking questions. One of these days, James and I will die because of your inappropriate questions."

Blake snorts "Puhlease. Ella's a pro. She's lucky that James has a thick skin and the best poker face in the planet."

"And I don't so stop asking embarassing questions."

We decided to tell Ella and James the good news over dinner.

Blake doubled all the servings because Ella's arriving. He's afraid that the food will not be enough.

Ella and James arrived accompanied by four extra black SUV. I am not even surprise at this point. James assist Ella first then he slowly unbuckle the car seat of Greyson who's already a month.

I hugged Ella and for my safety I just greets and nodded James.

James is not the touchy type and I am secretly afraid of his goons.

James removed Greyson from his car seat. Blake and I cooed on how cute Greyson is. To Ella's delight Greyson is literally the carbon copy of James.

We tried to entertain Greyson numerous times but he's unimpressed, but when Ella smiled at him. He immediately responds.

There's no denying, Greyson's really the son of James. At a young age he's already whipped to his mom.

"Greyson letting out one smile or sound wouldn't hurt ya know?" Blake said.

Greyson just deadass stared at Blake.

Wait. Did Greyson rolls his eyes?

Blake and I look at each other wide eyed. "Did he just roll his eyes at you Blake?" I ask.

"I don't know Amore. Can a month old do that?" I shrug my shoulder.

We look at Greyson again and this time he's looking at us like we are a dumbass.

This kid is terrifying when he grows up. Terrfying than his father.

"Look James! Grey's smiling!" Ella exclaimed.

I am still staring at this kid and I can't see any smile. Where?

James lift Grey and stare at his son.

"You're right love he is." James said.

"He is?" Blake look at Greyson closer and ask. Probably can't see the suppose smile either.

"Yes look!look!" Ella pointed out the 1 millimeter elevation on Greysons lips.

Blake discretely murmured. "Is he smiling?"
"Fuck no." I murmured back.