🔥Naughty Nurse🔥

Request by chokeonyourspitandie

Sora's POV

I was at the mall with Alex looking for Halloween costumes, I had found a zombie one that I liked. "Sora come here!" I heard Alex call for me and walked over to her. She was holding a revealing nurse outfit smirking at me. "I like it." I said taking it from her.

~~~

"Jaxx is going to love it!"

I looked at myself in the mirror,

"Bitch I know he's going to love it

"Bitch I know he's going to love it." I said to her before walking out of her room and knocking on Jaxxs, "come in!" I heard him yell. I walked in smirking to myself, "hey baby~" I said as I slowly started walking up to him. He couldn't see me as he was looking away, "hey so-" he moved his head to looked at me and cut himself off.

"I- umm..."

I moved myself so I was sat on his lap and started kissing his neck. Jaxx placed his hands onto my hips and let out a low groan. "Do like it?" I asked pulling away. "I love it," Jaxx said fiddling with the fishnets. I got off his lap so he could take his shirt off, I sat back down once he had finished. He kissed me and I kissed back. he slid his hand under my skirt and I felt him smirk against the kiss when he figured out I had no underwear on and his hand was met with my bare ass cheek. his fingers slid closer to my hole and he gently stroked it, "ah~" I moaned shutting my eyes. he slid a finger inside making me gasp and clutch his shoulders tightly. I felt the finger wiggle around inside me, "m-more," I begged needing more pleasure.

he added another finger scissoring me open ready for him, "cant wait to get inside here," he said adding another. he now had three fingers inside me and it felt so good. he slid them out and I groaned at the feeling of emptiness, he pushed me off his and took off his pants. I went to take my clothes off but he stopped me "only take the fishnets off." I smiled and did as he said removing the fishnets.

"you're such a naughty nurse" he growled as he stood up and started approaching me, "do I need to be punished?" I asked playing along with his little roleplay. "big time," he whispered seductively as he grabbed ahold of my waist his dick poking my thigh.

he lifted me up by my thighs and leant me against the wall, I could feel the tip of his dick poke against me and that alone was almost enough to make me scream.

he pushed in and it hurt a little but it felt so good, "ahhhh........." I groaned as he bottomed out. "does it hurt?" he asked me and I could hear the concern in his voice,

jeez, this is supposed to be a punishment.

"yeah but I like the pain." I laughed. he started thrusting into me, I had drool dripping down my chin, my hard dick was throbbing but I couldn't touch it as I couldn't move my arms, could barely even catch my breath!

his grip on my thighs became tighter as his thrusting got rougher, "are you close cause I am," he said between pants. "y-yeah i-am cl-lose," I said shaking from all the pleasure. "lets come together," he said. his thrusts were getting more wobbly and he was hitting places inside me that sent sparks up my spine.

"3...2...1..."

I screamed as I came and jaxx came inside me, he pulled out and held me close to his chest. "aww, you ruined the outfit..."