🔥Home🔥

gaming_playszYT

gaming_playszYT

Warnings:Smut, Swearing and bottom Jaxx/Top sora

6th smut in a row-

×××

Jaxx's POV

I walked in through the door. It was almost midnight and I had just finished my night shift.

The house was dark and I'm guessing sora is asleep.

I walked upstairs too our room planning to join him in sleeping.

Our room was darker than the rest of the house and I wasn't sure if i could see sora in the bed but he had to be there where else would he be?

I heard the door slam shut and jumped turning around.

No ones POV

Sora was stood there. "I thought you where asleep." Jaxx said nervously as Sora walked closer to him. "I tried... But I got horny," Sora replied wrapping his arms around Jaxx. "S-sora?" Sora pulled Jaxx into a kiss. Jaxx moaned into the kiss his ars wrapping around Sora's neck. Sora pulled away staring down at Jaxx's red eyes.

He pushed Jaxx down onto the bed watching him rush too take off his clothes while he did the same.

Once the two where completely naked, Sora got on top of Jaxx and continued to make out with him. "I'm going in," He said a before pushing his dick into Jaxx. "mm~" jaxx groaned his legs wrapping around sora's waist.

Sora began to thrust in and out of his boyfriend listening too his loud moans. His stomach felt hot and he thrusted one more time before him and jaxx came.

Sora pulled out looking down at Jaxx's pretty face. "I love you..."