🔥Please let me🔥

xxSxyRatxx

xxSxyRatxx

Word count:525

[[[

"Pleaseeeeee" Sora whined as he continued too try and pin Jaxx down onto the bed. Jaxx was getting tired of Sora's constant whining and gave in. "Fine. But just this once okay?"

"Yes! Thank! you" sora yelled as he leaned down too kiss Jaxx. That kiss soon turned into a make out session with sora pinning Jaxx's arms above his head with his knee between his legs. They both had no clothes on so it didn't take long for Sora to move down too jaxxs exposed dick.

He kissed the tip before taking the whole thing into his mouth making Jaxx groan lowly. Sora glanced up at Jaxx, who was struggling to hold in his moans. He pulls back off and licked the tip to tease Jaxx.

"S-Sora stop..."

Sora didn't listen to Jaxx and instead started to lick and kiss even slower.  Jaxx's hands found Sora's hair and attempted to pull him down but Sora slapped his hand away making Jaxx whine.

Jaxx always teased him like this. Now it's time to see how he likes it.

Sora looked up and locked eyes with Jaxx. He looked so small in the position, so vulnerable.

"Beg." Sora demanded, "what?!" Jaxx yelled dumbfounded trying to sit up but only to be pushed down again. "I said beg." Sora said darkly.

This caught Jaxx by surprise, he had no idea Sora could be so dominant. Jaxx gave in. "P-please... I need it... need you. Need you so bad."

Sora was satisfied and gave Jaxx the pleasure he desired taking his whole length into his mouth. Jaxx gasped and threw his head back his hands entangling in Sora's hair.

"Ohhh fuck I'm coming!!!"

Hearing that, Sora pulled off smirking like an idiot. Jaxx whined loudly, Sora was going to pay for this later. "Don't cry darling." Sora whiped Jaxx's tears reaching over his head.

Once Sora's hand came back into view, Jaxx saw a bottle of lube in his hand. "I'm guessing this is your first time bottoming so I'm gonna be nice and prep you."

Sora was obviously talking about all the tikes Jaxx didn't prep him. Though he did always make sure enjoyed it and wasn't in pain.

He squirted the clear liquid onto his fingers. And then moved them between the older boys legs.

Jaxx felt one poke then enter him making his gasp loudly. At loss for words.

'This is what it feels like?'

Slowly another one entered making him shake from pleasure and they started too move in a scissoring motion.

They pulled out a few moments later and Jaxx heard the sound of a zipper being undone jad pants falling to the floor.

He then felt Sora's hot tip start to very slowly. He was back to teasing him. "Soraaa" Jaxx moaned uncomfortably. Sora laughed a little and apologised, but didn't stop teasing.

Once Sora was all the way in, he started thirsting it was a normal pace. He was finally done teasing.

"Fuck I'm already close..." Sora groaned. "Me too..." Jaxx panted.

Another 3 minutes of thrusting, and they wjere both cumming moaning eachothers names.