🥀Trainer🥀

Jaxx sat alone in his room, it was so dark

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Jaxx sat alone in his room, it was so dark. He was so alone. He had lost his mind shortly after all his friends or 'the squad' as they called himself died in a car crash.

The police said it was an accident. But jaxx didn't believe it, to him it was murder. He had lost his mind trying to figure out who had killed his friends. What made them hit a tree.

He still thought about it to this day as he sat alone in his room picking at his skin waiting for something to happen.

Maybe if he was lucky he would run out of air and suffocate, then he wouldn't have to deal with the pitiful stares the workers give him. Or the other patients harsh words.

He looked down at his arm to see a deep cut, he smiled at continued to scratch and pick at it. Thinking about ranging depressing things.

The door suddenly opened but jaxx didn't pay it any attention, if he ignored them they would go away.

"Hey," a voice spoke. It was unfamiliar, he had never heard it before. Throwing away his plan, he looked up to see a boy with bright blue hair.

"My names sora, they said you needed some extra help so here i am??" He said awkwardly, jaxx studied his appearance, he was about the regular height for a boy, just short to jaxx becuase he was 6'3. Pale blue eyes, soft skin, warm smile. He wasn't like the others. The others never smiled at him they just game him sorrowful looks, He didn't need nor want their pity.

"I don't need 'extra help'" that came out harsher than jaxx wanted it to. The boy stayed quiet but sat down next to jaxx pressing his back against the wall.

"You know, you can tell me things and I will keep them a secret. Won't tell a soul." Jaxx looked over to him, and thought about it. Someone actually wanted to hear about what was bothering him other than trying to get his 'broken mind' fixed.

"Just thinking.." He replied quietly. "About what?" Sora asked. "Death,"

Sora stayed quiet for a few minutes. And jaxx studied him harder, he had only known the boy for a few minutes and he already felt attracted to him.

Sora noticed his staring and smiled. "They never mentioned you liked to stare," he laughed awkwardly. "I don't." Jaxx said looking away,

Sora smiled a little. "We'll I've got to get lunch see you later," he said as he got up and walked towards the door before stopping.

"Hey... you wanna come??"

💙Soraxx oneshots❤ •Inquisitormaster•जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें