🔥Ride🔥

animezsimp

animezsimp

Top sora X bottom Jaxx
.
----

Sora pushed Jaxx down onto the bed heavily making out with him as he did so. The two pulled away from their kiss gasping for air. Sora burried his face into Jaxx's neck biting and kissing the skin.

"S-sora~" Jaxx moaned gripping Sora's shoulders. "Yes my love?" Sora responded seductivly. "P-please... fuck me..."

Jaxx felt Sora smirk against his skin and pull away from his neck. "Since you asked so nicely," he said as he began to undress.

Jaxx did the same taking his clothes off until both him and his boyfriend had none on.

Sora studied Jaxx thinking of what position.
"Wanna ride me?" He asked.

Jaxx nodded on response and watched as Sora sat down with his legs dangling off the bed. Sora motioned for Jaxx to sit on his lap and Jaxx nervously climbed onto it.

Sora pushed inside him and didn't wait a single seconds before he began his rough and brutal thrusts.

"Augh!~"

Sora let Jaxx do the work and put his hands on his shoulders. Jaxx bounced himself up and down moaning everytime he sunk down. "Fuck I'm close~" Sora groaned tilting his head back and moaning loudly. "M-me too~" Jaxx stuttered his arms getting weak. Sora took over and bounced Jaxx on his dick roughly.

"Fuck!!!~" Jaxx moaned loudly as he came on his and Sora's chests. Sora's grip on Jaxx's waist tightened and his thrusts got more messy as he chased his orgasm.

He threw his head back groaning loudly as he came inside Jaxx before lifting his boyfriend up and placing him next to him.