🔥Wake up🔥

sussy_toaster

Warning:Smut and swearing

{{{

Sora's POV

I woke up sweating and panting, it was still dark so I'm guessing it's early hours of the morning.

My dick was rock hard between my legs and i groaned loudly.

Jaxx was still sleeping beside me, I shook him a little and he opened his eyes. "Sora...?" He said quietly. "J-jaxx I need h-help" I stuttered on my words. "With what?" He sat up. "I'm horny" I moved myself to his lap and burried my face into his neck biting the skin.

I felt his hands on my hips pulling down my underwear. I pulled away from his neck hurrying to pull down his underwear.

I began to make out with him grinding down  against him. I was quick to sit down on his dick my arms wrapping around his neck as he lifted me up and down on his dick.

"Mmm~" I groaned as I let my hands explore his body. "Be quiet you don't want to wake anyone" jaxx whispered in my ear. I nodded my head slowly gripping his shoulders tighter.

My hair was drenched with sweat and drool was dripping down my chin.

Jaxx continued thrusting and I got closer to my orgasm.

I covered my mouth with my hands muffling my moans as i came on both of our chests.

Jaxxs thrusts where getting more messy and I could tell he was getting close too.

His nails dug into the skin of my hips as he clenched his eyes shut cumming.

I got off of him and put my underwear back on and he did the same.

"Now go back to bed, it's like 4am" jaxx said kissing my cheek before lying down. I lay down next to him hugging him tightly.