🔥video game🔥

Exactly 4 months ago-

IAmLevisRIPFingers

Sora and jaxx where just enjoying their day off from recording sat on the couch watching Netflix, thinking this was going to be a normal day.

But before they know it they wjere flashes of white and when it stopped they where in an unfamiliar bedroom.

"Where are we?" Sora said looking around. "I don't know," jaxx replied. They looks over to the TV and saw that it was switched on.

You must do these tasks
get out:
Anal sex,
oral sex
Hand job
have.fun!

Sora and jaxx looked at eachither both hesitant but knowing it was the only way to get out. "Let's just get this over with..." Sora mumbled as he started taking his shirt off. Jaxx nodded "Let's start from top to bottom" jazx said also taking his shirt off. "Might as well have some fun while doing this," Sora said before latching onto jaxxs lips and wrapping his arms around his boyfriends neck.

Jaxx and sora pulled away took a breathe and went back to kissing. Jaxx removed his hands from soras body and unbuckled his belt allowing his pants to fall down with it.

All this kissing was getting him hard and sora could see. "Looks like you want attention~" jaxx blushed and watched as sora took his own pants off also taking his underwear off.

Sora took control or at least trued to as he rubbed jaxxs hard dick through his boxers, but jaxx grabbed his wrist and flipped him over bending him over the bed.

There was a bottle of lube on the dressing table and he grabbed it. "Prep or no?" He asked, "No." Jaxx nodded, threw the lube away, and let his boxers drop to his ankles. He positionedhis dick and pushed in.

He gasped at the tightness, "mhmm~" sora moaned wiggling a little. It did feel amazing it was just slightly uncomfortable as they hadn't done this in a long time. Jaxx thrusted in and out slowly but soon went faster. "Ahhh~ Jaxx~" Sora gripped onto the sheets arching his back. He almost forgot how good jaxx felt inside him. Jaxx bent over and left hickeys all over sora's. Sora screamed when jaxx hit a certain spot and came after a few hard thrusts to it. Jaxx pulled out.

"Now give me a blow job," Sora nodded and got off the bed and onto his knees.

Jaxx was sensitive he was already close from being inside sora. Sora kissed the tip before taking the whole thing into his mouth. "Mhmm~" Jaxx held Sora's blue hair and slowly guided his dick in and out of his mouth. Sora pulled off and pit his hands on jaxx's dick. Jaxx was confused at first bit smiled when sora began pumping his dick.

Jaxx watched as Sora's small hands pleasured him. The innocent look on his face made it 100X better. Jaxx came onto soras hand.

"Let's sleep," Sora said sleepy. Jaxx nodded also feeling tired. And carried his boyfriend to the bed falling asleep.

Alex *nosebleeds cutely* my plan worked.