🔥Tired 🔥

This was written by Otakuandichan1010110

It was just another day where the Inquisitormaster squad was recording again. Sora was lost in his deep deep thoughts, they were pretty much playing Among us. Of how he wasn't focusing, he got killed by the imposter, who was Jaxx.

Sora groaned, hiding his face deep in his palms, "Fuck you, Jaxx..." he curses so suddenly. "SORA!" Alex yelled madly, he sighed. "Huh? Who do you think you're talking to, hmm~?" Jaxx teased, Sora who just rolled his eyes

"I think I'm off for the day, cya" he left the call and shut down his pc, pretty much walked towards his bed, collapsing on it. Sora wondered what Jaxx was talking about, they're rivals after all, so what's with that sentence he said under his breath?

Sora hears his phone ringing, it was Jaxx. He didn't answer his call, Jaxx kept calling and calling but Sora still wouldn't answer. Sora heard a loud knock from his door, but he didn't open it.

They happen to kick the door open and barge in, it was the red-head. Sora grumbled, "What?" he mumbled, hugging his pillow tight.

Jaxx huffed, "Oh come on! Did I even do something wrong?" Sora shook his head, "Just.. tired" he mumbled under his breath, sighing afterwards, snuggling his head into his pillow. "What made you say the f bombs then?" he asked out of curiosity.

"Sheesh, sorry! Now, go away!" he growled, "No! Tell me what's wrong!" Jaxx growled back, "Look, I'm just tired." Jaxx raised an eyebrow, "Then why do I have to leave?"

"Look, you can tell me what's wrong" Jaxx mutters, Sora who whined, "I'm just tired..." he closed his eyelids, "Hey! That's not fair! Why does that crappy pillow get hugs!?" he pouted, Sora chuckled deeply, "Come here, you big boy~" Sora teased.

Jaxx crawled onto the bed with Sora wrapping his arms around him, "Sora." Jaxx said after a few minutes of silence, "Whatttt?" Whined Sora wanting to sleep. "I'm hard" jaxx said awkwardly. Sora didn't know what to say. what was he supposed to say?

"I- ummm," he stuttered unsure, "do you ant me to help...?" He nervously asked. "Yes!" Jaxx said desperately nodding his head.

Sora pulled down jaxx's jeans and saw the tint in his boxers. He gulped down the saliva that was gathering in his mouth and sighed.

'I can't believe I'm doing my first time with my rival' he thought to himself as he pulled down jaxx's boxers and the red-head's dick sprang free. He could feel the heat radiating off it and slowly licked the tip. Sora knew he had done it right when jaxx let out a low groan.

He took a deep breath before taking the whole Fing into his mouth, "Ah~" jaxx moaned as his fingers latched onto Sora's hair. Sora began to suck on jaxx's dick covering it in his saliva. Jaxx's hands tugged at Sora's hair signalling for him to go faster. Sora sucked faster saliva dripping out of his mouth. Jaxx held Sora still cumming down his throat.

"Take of your pants" jaxx ordered as he watched Sora pull of his dick.

Sora took of his pants and underwear.

"Come here" jaxx patted his lap and Sora climbed onto it, jaxx slid one of his fingers inside Sora and to his suprise it went in really easily. Jaxx looked at Sora confused, "I was up all night doing things..." He mumbled.

"Ohhhh," jaxx chuckled taking his finger out. "I suppose your ready then." He said lifting Sora up and sitting him down on his dick, "A-Ah!" Sora moaned as jaxx let go of him and let him sit there for a moment before returning his grip on his hips and bouncing him up and down.

Sora wrapped his arms round jaxx's neck for support and moaned uncontrollably. Jaxx smirked knowing that he was making Sora feel good and started slamming him down harder and faster. "Ahhh!~" Sora moaned gripping onto jaxx harding digging his nails into his flesh though not hard enough to draw blood. Jaxx kissed Sora as he came deep inside him and Sora came on both their chests. Jaxx lifted Sora up and placed him lying down next to him. He lay down with him wrapped up in his arms and smiled "I love you sora..."