🔥Make up🔥

supergirl_0903

supergirl_0903

---

Alex and levi where just trying to have a normal conversation, but they kept being interrupted by jaxx and soras yelling. "That's it you know what to do." Alex said, levi nodded and the two walked to the living room where jaxx and sora where arguing and grabbed hold of them.

They pushed them into a small closet and locked it before yelling "You not coming out until you figure out your problems!"

Sora and jaxx glared at eachother and tried to get as far away from eachother as possible in the cramped closet. They stood in awkward silence their body pressed up against eachother.

Sora pulled his phone our of his pocket but dropped, he sighed annoyed as he bent down do get it. He brushed against jaxxs clothes dick making him groan. "The fuck-" he said as he stood up. Jaxx didn't let his finish and pulled him into a kiss,

Sora shut his eyes tightly, forgetting the arguments they had just had and heavily made out with his boyfriend.

They pulled away from the kiss and took their clothes off.

Jaxx left hickeys on Sora's neck as he picked the smaller boy up, "fuck jaxx~ fuck me..." Jaxx did as sora requested and slipped inside him slowly. "A-ah~" sora moaned his hands gripping jaxxs shoulders. Jaxx began to thrust into him as he held onto his waist tightly and left hickeys on his neck.

Jaxx moved so sora was pressed against the wall and thrusted harder and faster, "augh!~"
Sora's nails dug into jaxx's skin but not hard enough to draw blood. "Fuck! Faster~" sora moaned in pleasure tilting his head back giving jaxx more access to his neck. Jaxx went faster just like sora had told him too. "Fuck I'm close..." He whispered into Sora's ear as his thrusts got more sloppy. He and sora both came and jaxx hugged sora against his chest.