𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎 | 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍

FUCK, FUCK, FUCK

FUCK, FUCK, FUCK.

I couldn't even hit him, there was no chance of winning. Unless...

Dylan was a storm cloud, clouds are made of water. I didn't know what exactly I could do with that information though. Piper was busy trying to fend off one of the venti while the other on advanced on me. I raised my blades even though I knew they were basically rendered useless at this point.

I was so focused on the other venti that I didn't notice what was happening to Jason until I heard a loud BANG! Jason was on the floor. His clothes were smoking and his left shoe was missing. Dylan had hit him with lightning.

"Jason!" I yelled. I rushed towards him but the extra venti blocked me. Using all my willpower I caused the storm clouds water molecules to scatter everywhere. My triumph was short-lived, as my maneuver was only buying me time. The venti was already reforming.

I ran to Jason's side.

"I'm okay," Jason croaked, he rose unsteadily and I watched eyes wide open as he took out a gold coin and flipped it. The coin flashed brightly once, before becoming a formidable sword.

"How are you alive?" Dylan's form flickered. "That was enough lightning to kill twenty men!"

I inhaled sharply. There was no doubt who Jason's godly parent was.

"My turn," was all Jason said.

"Well?" Dylan snarled at his two comrades. "Kill him!"

The venti facing me looked disappointed. Then he turned towards Jason. Perhaps I should have been worried, but my gut told me Jason was going to be fine.

As they came towards him, crackling with electricity, Jason wasted no time in swinging at the first storm spirit. Even though the blade passed through, the smoky form disintegrated. The second spirit blasted lightning at him but the sword seemed to absorb it. Jason slashed his sword through that one too and it's fate was the same as the first.

Jason looked at me as if he was asking me how he did that. I just smiled like, Keep doing whatever you were doing, but at Dylan please.

Piper looked stunned. "Jason, how did you—"

Then Coach Hedge leaped back onto the skywalk and dumped Leo like a sack of flour.

"Spirits, fear me!" he bellowed.

Dylan hissed at us. "You have no idea how many enemies you've awakened, half-bloods. My mistress will destroy all demigods. This war you cannot win."

Then a swirling vortex appeared in the sky, a mixture of black and silver.

"The mistress calls me back!" Dylan shouted with glee. "And you, demigod, will come with me!"

After that, my instincts took over. I clipped my blades on to my hips and lunged at Dylan who barely had time to reach Jason. Somehow I managed to connect with him. Dylan screamed with rage and let loose a torrent that knocked everyone back. Including me, my back painfully collided with the railing.