𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎 | 𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐒

A/N ~ KHIAN will be portrayed by LUCKY BLUE SMITH

Khian is a character that will be introduced later on in this chapter

PRONOUNCIATION: (KI—EN) or (KI—AN)

BEFORE CHIRON COULD say anything, footsteps reverberated on the porch outside

BEFORE CHIRON COULD say anything, footsteps reverberated on the porch outside. The front door blew open, and Annabeth and another girl, a redhead, burst in. Annabeth was supporting Angelique, and the redhead was supporting Piper. The two girls were unconscious.

"What happened?" I rushed over.

"Hera's cabin," Annabeth gasped, like they'd run all the way. "Vision. Bad."

The redhead girl looked up, her eyes full of tears. She gulped with great difficulty. "I think... I think I may have killed them."

══════════════════════════

ANNABETH WOULD NOT let me help her. Wouldn't let me touch Angelique.

She fussed over her, eyes crinkled with worry. I helped the redhead who introduced herself as Rachel, put Piper on the couch beside the daughter of Poseidon.

They were both in a coma. Seeing them this way sent a surge of protectiveness through me. I barely knew them both.

But Angelique had fought and protected me and the others. She had literally fell into the Grand Canyon to save me. And Piper, she fought bravely too.

Annabeth tended to them both. Putting drops of medicine on their tongues.

"What happened?" Chiron asked.

Annabeth got up, done administering the medicine. "Chiron, what happened back there—I've never seen anything like it. I've heard Rachel's prophecy voice. This was different. She sounded like an older woman. She grabbed their shoulders and told them—"

"To free her from a prison?" I guessed.

Rachel stared at him. "How did you know that?"

And so I told her everything. About the dark misty woman who froze time to tell him she was his patron, and everything else of course.