Chapter 7

Scarlett p.o.v

2 weeks later.

It's been 2 weeks since I found out I was pregnant, even tho I am only 5 weeks I look 3/4 months I spend most of the days outside in the gardens or with Blair. Today I have a scan at the medical wing which I am excited about, one so I can see my baby and the other cuz I get to see my mum I have something in place for that. I still didn't know where I am but yesterday I was walking at the edge of the barrier and saw something I never thought I would see ever, A Okapi was drinking at a river before taking off into the forest. If I remember correctly the only place Okapis are found in The Republic of Congo in Africa, so I am in Africa? I had always wanted to travel to Africa but not like this and I would have Blake with me after we retired from being Alpha King and Luna Queen I guess that won't happen now.

After my morning walk, I get back to the room only to see that the maids are moving my stuff.

Scarlett - what's going on here?!

I asked them but not one of them answered me and kept moving stuff out the room so I looked to the other girls who looked just as confused as I am apart from Candace of course, ever since I took her arm she has been all mouthy with everyone maybe I should have taken her mouth instead. Fabian finally makes an appearance and comes into the room.

Blair - master why are the maids taking Scarlett's stuff?

Camille - wait.....where are they taking our stuff now?

The girls start to protest about it until Fabian finally speaks up.

Fabian - settle down my beauties,

Ugh, hope he's not referring to me.

Fabian - to answer your question, I have ordered your stuff to be moved I am giving you all your own rooms on the same floor as me.

Camille, Brooke and Candace all squeal with happiness but Lacey and Kelly look at each other.

Lacey - master can......

Before she could finish Fabian stops her by raising his hand stopping her.

Fabian - I know what you are gonna ask Lacey and yes you and Kelly will be in the same room together.

Those two jump for joy, once all our stuff is moved Fabian shows us to our individual rooms however when I get to mine I find it's not only next door to his but has a door connecting to his room. Oh hell no, I cover the door with ice he won't like it but I don't want him coming in here while I am changing or sleeping, even tho he says we can design the rooms as we see fit, not sure what he is up to but I have a feeling that he's only doing this to try and get into my good books which isn't gonna happen. I am still actually shocked he's letting me use my ice powers but I have only shifted once since I have been here, I can shift up to 3 months pregnant which is coming up in just under 2 months. Fabian has given us some time to settle into our new rooms until we are called for dinner, later on, that night Fabian had called Camille to the room where we used to be which he has now called the "play" room. I am at the medical wing getting my scan done not sure if this will work but I have to try to get mum to remember who I am and who she is.

Sara - your pup seems to be growing well, how's the morning sickness?

Scarlett - it's bearable this isn't my first pregnancy, what about you?

She looks at me almost confused with my question.

Sara - my family?

Scarlett - yeah I mean no disrespect but I haven't seen a husband or children so I was wondering where they were?

She wipes the gel off my belly and I pull my shirt back down.

Sara - I did have a husband but he died and I haven't seen my children for so long they have probably forgotten me by now.

Not a chance mum.

Scarlett - do you remember what your husband was called?

Sara - I........can't remember

She puts her hand on her forehead and rubs as if it hurts her to remember anything this is gonna be a risk but I have to take it.

Scarlett - was his name Silver Rose Blood?

She gasps a little but a little whimper of pain as she covers her eyes I take her hand in mine which causes her to look me in the eye, her eyes are so dull and I haven't managed to pick up the scent of her wolf, oh no could her wolf be gone? No!! Not, Ash, I start to remember when just after I shifted how me and mum used to shift and run together, Her voice brings me out of my thoughts.

Sara - Scarlett are you ok?

Scarlett - yes I am fine mum.......

Shit, I said that out loud she looks even more confused at me.

Scarlett - I mean Sara.

Sara - did you just call me mum?

Time for a half-truth as I look deep into her eyes.

Scarlett - sorry it's just you remind me of my mother she always told me something I say to my own daughters "Thank you so much for being the beautiful gift you are to me, I will always treasure you. One of the greatest gifts I’ve ever gotten is you, my daughter. My brave Angel"

Sara - that's impossible I said that to my daughter.

Her eyes suddenly widen as she pulls away from me wait are her eyes starting to clear but before she could say anything the door swings open, it's Fabian he walks over to us grabs mums wrist then whispers something to her which sounds like Latin or something along those lines.

Fabian - imperium mulier custodiunt.

He then looks at me with a smile on his face.

Fabian - how's the baby?

Seriously? That's what comes out of his mouth?! Ugh,

Scarlett - fine until I saw your ugly mug.

I hop off the bed and go straight out of the room but I hide behind the door watching listening to him as he puts both of his hands on my mothers face forcing her to look at him I notice his eyes have changed colour too.

Fabian - now you listen to me I've told you all this already, you have no family, your husband died in a car accident with his lover and as for you kids they hate you so much that they believe you are died to them, do you understand me?

Mum answers almost robotic-like.

Sara - yes sir

This is more serious than I thought, god I hate him so much how dare he say that my father died with his Lover!! He only loved mum and we could never hate her I have to find a way to break that spell so I go to the only place Fabian hardly ever goes. The library, I've been in there a few times but I still haven't found anything but I won't stop until I do find something that can help me break the spell and maybe even the barrier at the same time and I've got to do it before my pup comes.