Chapter 11

Scarlett p.o.v

The castle is pitch black as I make my way down to the library good I can see in the dark so I know where I am going, I made sure everyone is fast asleep before coming down. Once I am in the library I go straight to the forbidden text section and open the gate with the key then quietly close it behind me, while I am checking through the books I get a sudden feeling of anger.....wait where did that come from? Did that come from the mate bond? But it can't be Blake is gone...... It quickly goes away so I shake any thoughts out of my head and go back to looking for a book that can help. After a couple of hours of looking I find a book of magic spells and how to break them that might be used, as I look through the book I find something.

Scarlett - An ancient incantation to release one from another's unnatural control. Only, couldn't administer it to one's self, This might be it I can maybe use this to release mum

I read on in the book until I fall asleep with my head in the book only the sunlight that comes into the library from the window wakes me up, is it morning already? I have to get up to my room to change before breakfast so I grab the book and come out of the forbidden text section of the library, locking the gate again behind me before rushing back up to my room. Once I am in my room I hid the book under my mattress and place the key back in my jewellery box, afterwards I freshen up, change my clothes and head down to breakfast. When I get down there nearly everyone is there apart from.....

Scarlett - where's Candace? It's too quiet without her in the room.

The others shrug their shoulders most of them anyway cuz Lacey and Kelly were too busy making out to care that is until Fabian comes into the room. He sits down in his chair and the food is served out but the maids didn't put a plate in Candace's spot Brooke was the first one to ask even tho it was probably on all our minds.

Brooke - master where is Candace?

Fabian doesn't show any emotion as he answers her, however, his answer is shocking to hear.

Fabian - she's dead.

Both Camille and Brooke gasped in horror, while Lacey and Kelly cover their mouths holding in their gasps, they were in such shock that they couldn't talk so Elise asked the question.

Elise - what happened to her master?

----------------------------------------------------------------
----Flashback to last night-------

Third-person p.o.v

As Candace was both angry and jealous that Scarlett had come out of her beloved master's bedroom despite one of the rules saying otherwise she will show Scarlett and the others that she is and always will be their master's number 1 favourite. Candace may only have one arm but she won't let that stop her from making her lover happy, without even knocking she opens the door to Fabian's bedroom and steps inside closing the door behind her. Hearing the water from the shower stop she drops her robe revealing a very sexy black lingerie 3 piece bra panties and garter sets with suspenders lace push up embroidery strap dress. Candace jumps onto the bed and lies there seductively waiting for him to open the bathroom door and see her, unfortunately for her when he does open the door and sees her he isn't one bit happy.

Fabian - what the fuck are you doing here Candace?! You know you girls aren't allowed in my room.

Candace - I thought you would like to have me like this since you haven't touched me for a while. Haven't you missed me, master?

She runs one hand down her body since she is lying on her half arm.

Fabian - Candace get the fuck out I haven't done for you anymore.

Using the bedpost Candace pulls herself up and she doesn't look happy with the fact her master is rejecting her as he picks her robe up and throws it to her but why would he have Scarlett in her but not her.

Candace - but why was that Scarlett bitch allowed in here but I am not??

He looks at her in a confused way, what could she be talking about?

Fabian - what are you talking about? Scarlett has never been in here.

Candace answers as she stands up from the bed putting on her robe.

Candace - well before I came in here I saw her coming out of your room from the hallway.

Fabian thinks to himself why would Scarlett be in his room? He will find out but first, he got to deal with the problem in his room as he looks at Candace then walks over to her stopping just in front of her. Not saying a word he puts one of his hands around her throat, usually, she likes this but not this time as he shoves her onto the bed by her throat.

Candace - please.....master.....i....can't....breath

Fabian's eyes suddenly start to glow red showing he is using his magic, he leans forward and whispers into her ear.

Fabian - goodbye Candace, shame really you were such a good fuck.

Fabian puts his lips just above hers and says.

Fabian - da vita vis

Candace tries to plead for her life but he doesn't want to hear it and drains her of her life force, as he drains Candace her legs kick and let's out a painful whimper as trying to break free but soon slow down then stop completely as her eyes close. After he is done he calls for the maids to take her body away what they do with it no one knows.

---- End of Flashback-------
----------------------------------------------------------------

Scarlett p.o.v

We all sit there in shock at what we just heard except Fabian who is still eating and showing no remorse however, the one that shows the most emotion is Brooke who says something I never expected before running in tears.

Brooke - my sister!!!