Chapter 13

Scarlett p.o.v

Candace is Brooke's sister?! Oh, my Goddess, I've been here for weeks ow and that's me just finding that out? Guess you learn something new every day. Brooke rushes out of the room in tears soon after Camille follows her, Lacey and Kelly excuse themselves so it's just me, Blair, Elise and Fabian sitting there in a awkward silence. I mean I didn't like Candace and I wanted to kill her but did she really deserve to go out the way she did? But I have other things to deal with right now so I finish up my breakfast but before I leave Fabian asks to see me later on, not wanting to fight about it I agree to it then head up to the medical wing. I came up with the idea to see if I could get mum to give me a check-up again by telling her I didn't feel good in the night and was worried that something was wrong with my pup, of course, nothing is wrong with my pup I just need to get her alone.

On the way up I think about how Brooke must be feeling at the loss of her sister maybe I should give some comfort I may not have liked her but still, it'll be the right thing to do. I reach the door of the office before knocking I take a deep breath here we go.

Knock..knock..knock

I hear my mothers voice.

Sara - come in.

I open the door she looks shocked to see me as she sits behind her desk.

Sara - Scarlett what is wrong?

I step forward holding my belly shouting the door behind me.

Scarlett - last night I... Didn't feel so good I think there is something wrong with my pup, can you please check?

She stands up from the desk as she answers me.

Sara - of course, please sit.

I go over to the examination bed and lay down on it, mum asks me questions which I answer as she checks me over.

Sara - I don't feel anything out of the ordinary, are you in any pain now?

I shake my head no I didn't have any in the first place I am waiting for the perfect moment to say the ancient incantation.

Scarlett - no it only lasted for about 30 minutes.

She continues her examination then goes over to get the ultrasound scan machine and bring it over.

Sara - let's just have a little look, can you lift your shirt for me?

Scarlett - sure.

I lift my top and then mum puts tissue paper on me to protect my clothes from the gel, she squirts the gel onto my belly I jump a little dam it I forgot how cold that gel is.

Scarlett - sorry I forgot how cold that gel is.

That makes her smile then passes a handheld probe onto my belly and looks at the screen, I look to as I want to see my pup. After about 10 minutes of checking, I hate lying to her like this by it's nearly time to say it.

Sara - well everything looks good, your pup is growing well, it doesn't look like anything is wrong with your pup but I would take it like to run a few more tests. Is that ok?

Scarlett - yeah that's fine.

She wipes off the gel and I pull my top back down then takes the machine, It's now or never.

Scarlett - I actually have a question.

Mum looks at me.

Sara - what it is?

I look her right in the eyes as I stand the book said I had to say it 3 times.

Scarlett - Nego Arch Corpus

Sara - what?

Scarlett - Nego Arch Corpus

Her eyes change colour and she puts her head into her hands as she gasps.

Sara - what are you doing to me!!! Stop it now!!

Scarlett - Nego Arch Corpus!!!

Letting out a scream she falls to her knees and puts her head to the floor worried about her I rush over to her did I do it wrong or did it work?

Scarlett - are you ok?

As soon as she hears my voice her head turns to me and I get a surprise...her eyes are back to normal.

Sara - Scarlett?

Scarlett - mum?

Sara - yes my baby girl I remember now, you are my daughter.

Both of our eyes water with happy tears as we pull each other in for a hug, the tears escape my eyes as I bury my head in my mum's shoulder, I can't believe it after so long I am back in my mums embrace again. Blair came in she must have heard the scream and saw us like this knowing what it meant she left us alone, surprisingly no one else came up Blair must have told them everything was ok or something.

I spend the next of the day with her catching her up on everything that happened both with the pack and all that's happening here with my plans to get home and asked me how I broke the spell on her so I told her about the book I read after that she tells me what Fabian has done to her, how he was the one responsible for killing dad. Fabian told the rogues that dad wanted to take their mates away from them and have his way with them which is bullshit.

For now, she's gonna act like she's still under his power but he might have figured it out already I am worried for her safety since he drained her off both her wolf and ice powers leaving her the way she is I have to protect her now. Later at dinner, I was quiet even tho I was raging inside Fabian most have been planning this for a long time who knows what he will do to me or even my daughters if he doesn't get what he wants from me....No I won't let him hurt them or my unborn pup, Speaking of the pup my mum is excited to have another grand pup.

I really don't wanna be around Fabian having learned what he did to my father good thing he didn't pay much attention to me his mind was on Elise, Blair had told me that none of the girls wanted to be here anymore so they are keeping him distracted while I now figure out how to break this goddam barrier. That night I was sitting on my bed with my mum sleeping as I don't trust Fabian not to do something to her now that she's free of his power when I get a strange feeling telling me to look out of the window and look up to the moon why do I feel so strange? Like someone is looking at the same moon but who?.....

----------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N got two ideas for the next book but I will let you guys pick for me which one should I do? A mafia/nanny love story or try something new with a mutant (x-men) story?)