Chapter 23

Scarlett p.o.v

After leaving the castle the tribrids destroyed it along with the barrier which left them exhausted I guess they are still getting used to using that kind of power which meant we had to walk back through the Congo jungle in the pouring rain. It didn't bother us that much since we could shift and run most of the way but since Blair and Elise are human they had to ride. Elise rode on Dante's back which his wolf didn't mind since she was his mate but I think he's a little annoyed by the fact his mate is human I just hope he gets over it, as for Blair, Ryan was kind enough to offer for her to ride on his back but Blaze didn't like the idea of other male touching his mate so he carried her most of the way. As for the vampires well, of course, they could easily keep up with us. It didn't take us long to clear the jungle and soon we were on the plane back home, Home I was happy that I was finally going home to my pack and to my kids who I've missed so much I couldn't wait to find them in my arms they may be adults now but they will always be my babies I wonder how they will take the news that I am having another pup? The whole plane ride I cuddled into Blake's arms I hardly left them I know he's feels something for killing Fabian also Savannah told me what Fabian said to send Titan into a rage not say I blame him the thought of him being inside me makes my stomach turn so in a weird way I am glad he is died and I am not the only one.

I am worried about Brooke she's lost so much once we have landed Aleister and Selena have agreed to take her to go along with them so she can join their vampire clan as well as Lacey and Kelly, I wish them all the best before we get into the cars starting off for the packhouse. With every passing minute, I was getting ever more excited until finally, I could see the house. As we drove closer I could see the pack members training on the grounds and the house was fixed, looking better than ever. My eyes soon landed on the grounds and there was Talia showing off one of her kicks knocking over one of the warriors, who soon made eye contact with the car I can see her gasp before running towards the car which has now stopped. I take off my seat belt However, before I could even open my door Talia yanks it open and pulls me into a hug I feel her wet tears on my shoulder.

Talia - mum...

Scarlett - shhhh

I look over Talia's shoulder and sure enough, Raven has ran over I pull her into the hug as well kissing both their foreheads, tears of joy run down my cheeks.

Leo - mum

The girls pull back from me to let their brother into my arms within minutes nearly everyone has noticed that I am back and have come over, except for Bella and Ruby who have went straight to Ryan, Jasmine is so happy to see Axel back that she jumps into his arm kissing him all over his face before finally reaching his lips. After hugging my children Amy comes over with tears in her eyes.

Amy - Scar!!

Scarlett - Amy!!

We embrace each other before the other girls and guys welcome me back each giving me a hug well the girls hug me.

Connor - welcome back Luna...Scarlett.

Bella - it's so good to have you back girl.

Tank - welcome back Luna.

Abbie - we missed you so much.

Dean - it's good to see you ok Luna.

Olivia - you scared us Luna but it's good to see your not hurt.

Ben - welcome back Luna

Becky - welcome back Luna.

But I didn't expect to see one person.

Scarlett - Matt!!??

Matt - welcome back trouble.

I haven't seen Matt in forever I give him a quick hug far to say everyone was really surprised to see my mum back. Talia, Leo and Raven all hugged her at once suddenly there is a growl from Connor who is looking at AJ.

Scarlett - it's ok Connor, he's with us, he helped save me and is joining the pack.

Connor - really??

I roll my eyes at him then announce in my Luna's voice to let them all know.

Scarlett - I have an announcement to make everyone, first off I want to thank you all for the warm welcome back I have missed you all, secondly, I would let to introduce a few more members to the pack this is Blair who is Blaze's mate, next we have Elise who is Dante's mate and yes they are both human and finally we have AJ who as you can smell is a werecat, A leopard to be exact, I want you all to know he helped to save me without him Blake and the others wouldn't have made it in time myself and these girls would still be there, so I ask you to treat him with the same respect as you would myself or the others pack members.

There are cheers from the other pack members for a few minutes before setting down I look at my children and noticed something that makes me feel happy and proud of them since Blake was telling me on the plane that he left them in charge of the pack and by the looks of it they have done a great job but there is something else that makes me proud.

Scarlett - I can see you girls have been marked the same as you, Leo.

Talia starts to blush before John comes over and wraps his arm around her waist.

Talia -  yeah we marked our mates while you were away.

Azrael comes over and does the same to Raven and Rosie cuddles into Leo's side.

Scarlett - awww Congratulations to all of you I am so proud of you and me and your father have a bit of news too.

Blake wraps his arm around my waist and places his other hand on my small bump it only takes a second for the girls to click on.

Talia - mum are you saying that?....

Scarlett - yes I am with pup.

Leo - and is it......

Blake - yes Leo it's mine.

Scarlett - I was already pregnant when I got taken.

The girl's cheer and news soon spreads throughout the pack, we spend the rest of the day celebrating both my return, new pack members and the news of the new royal pup.