Chapter 10

Blake p.o.v

Between Titan pacing around in my head giving me a headache and Dante arguing with Amelia I could hardly sleep so I got up from my tent by this time Aleister is on watch since it's not Dante's turn yet that it of he even takes his turn. I take a walk over to the nearby river then climb up a tree before sitting on a big branch, there I think of the first time I meet Scarlett. When my sister told me there was a rogue in her cafe I thought it was gonna trouble I never expected it to turn out to mate sitting there, her sweet scent of strawberries invaded my nose, she was and still is so beautiful meeting her changed my life for the better.

I can't believe all we have been through the one thing I regret was running off when we found out she was pregnant with the twins at first I thought they were that asshole Alpha Reds but I hoped they were mine and they were. If I hadn't of ran that day I wouldn't have been drugged by that girl and even after that Scarlett stayed with me and I am so happy she did, then when she fell off that cliff Titan was so close to having gone feral but when she walked into my office I was overcome with happiness I wanted to take her but I held back since her family was in the room.

Once I get Scarlett back in my arms I am never letting her out of them ever again. When I close my eyes all I can see is my memories from all the years we have been together but unfortunately, I am taken out of them but the sounds of moans so I open my eyes and look down to the tree a few feet away only to see Dante fucking Amelia against the tree causing me to roll my eyes, I am not even sure they know I am up here I actually feel sorry for whoever his mate is, I hope his mate puts him in his place and if he was to cheat Goddess help him. Come to think of it isn't it time for his watch? And how can they be arguing one minute and then fucking the next? I am guessing that's one of the reasons she came along.

Amelia - oh God yes ohhhhh.

Time to be a cock block plus her voice is fucking annoying so using my Alpha voice I yell down.

Blake - Dante!!!

The look on his face was priceless when he saw me sitting in the tree I could hear Titan in my head as he burst out with laughter. He even quickly pulls up his pants but Amelia on the other hand takes her time, I jump down so I stand in front of them Amelia has a seductive smile on her face like she knew I was there and wanted me to see her likes this the only woman I have eyes for is Scarlett I roll my eyes at her then look back to Dante.

Blake - aren't you meant to be on the next watch?

He then gets a cocky grin on his face oh I dare you to be smart you little bitch.

Dante - sorry Alpha but when I get that lust feeling you have to satisfy it, or are you just jealous that I am getting my dick wet and your not by her?

He did not just say that the last thing I would ever do if stick my dick into that slut even tho I can see in his eyes that it's the lust talking not to take this any further I give him a warning growl but it's what he says next that pushes me too far.

Dante - or maybe you are just mad cuz our Luna meant be getting other dick wet.

I hear Titan say.

(Titan - oh hell no.)

Then I slam Dante against the tree by his throat and start to give him a tight and hard squeeze, I don't care if he is one of our best fighters no one says anything bad about my queen. I can also hear Amelia gasp in fear as I get in Dante's face I keep a tight grip as I make a promise.

Blake - you listen here pup, DON'T EVER SAY ANYTHING LIKE THAT ABOUT YOUR LUNA QUEEN AGAIN!!! Or I will fucking castrate you so you will never have your precious cock wet ever again. This is not a threat is a goddam promise, this is your fucking last chance if you say one more thing about my Queen or even my daughter I will end you do you understand me?.

His eyes were full of fear when I said I was gonna castrate him I even feel his throat gulping he nods yes as struggled to speak the lust is completely gone from his eyes.

Dante - y....e....s...Alpha...i..am..truly...sorry.

Blake - good, now move your ass and take over the watch from Aleister.

I release him but not before digging my claws into him making sure he understands before throwing him to the ground, I am not usually known for violence like this but when it comes to my mate or my family I will do whatever it takes. Dante quickly rushes off with his tail between his legs, unfortunately, the bitch is still standing there and takes a step towards me I let out a growl warning her not to come any closer but she takes another step she is really pushing her luck here but she only stops when another voice speaks.

Ryan - Amelia do not take another step!!

My body may be in a full rage but I can still hear everything as they argue Titan is nearly ready to force shift and so am I that's why I am trying to calm down.

Amelia - but Delta I was only.....

Ryan - I don't want to hear it, Amelia, now get back to our tent and leave the alpha alone.

Amelia - yes Delta.

I can hear her walk off then Ryan looks at me but keeps his distance from me.

Ryan - blake I can see your mad right now so how about you go for a run or a hunt to calm down a bit, don't worry I will take care of the camp and of the others until you return.

He's right I need to calm down before I end up killing one of the team so I nod to him I managed to get out a short sentence.

Blake - I will be back by morning.

After saying that I quickly shift then run off into the night making sure I leave marks on the trees so I can find my way back later.