Chapter 19 - Part 2

Blake p.o.v

(Trigger warning)

---Meanwhile---

It took us hours to get through that tunnel, we had to go over large holes in the ground, swim through underground rivers and even small gaps that caused us to walk in a single line but finally, we have come to the end, however, as we turn the corner there is nothing here.

Ryan - what the hell Aj I thought you said this was the right way?!

Everyone is looking around for anything or any sign even and even Aj was confused.

AJ - I don't understand it, this was the way my clan took years ago.

Dante - or your kitty brain isn't what it used to be and got us lost.

I roll my eyes at that before their argument could continue Sebastian steps in.

Sebastian - will you two shut up!! We are trying to work out what to do and not listen to you two.

Dante - you aren't a rogue king anymore so don't think you can tell me what to do.

This time Axel shouts causing us all the look at him.

Axel - SHUT UP!!!!

Ryan - what is it, Axel?

He over to Morgan who is over at the dead-end reaches out her hand to touch the rock suddenly to all of our shocks her hand gets zapped making him pull his hand away.

Morgan - this is a fake wall, there is a spell over it.

I walk over and stand beside her.

Blake - can you break it?

Morgan - not by myself tho, Axel! Blaze help me, Alpha please stand back.

I stand back with the others as Morgan, Axel and Blaze stand in front of the wall and begin to chant a spell.

Morgan, Axel, Blaze - rogamus deam lunam ut hoc murum detrahat incantamentum ut transeamus, in hoc rogamus te dea lunam.

They repeat the chant 3 times and the wall slowly disappears, once it does it is pitch black when suddenly we get the scent of Vampires. However, as we get in a defensive position ready to fight I suddenly get a whiff of...human? I stop everyone before they came go in the darkroom.

Blake - everyone wait!!

They all look at me then we hear a voice coming from the darkness.

Blair - is someone there?

Morgan - Candlelight.

A small ball of light appears above morgans head which lights up the whole room and there on the corner on the ground are two human girls trembling with fear with a half-burned vampiress while two other vampiresses are standing in front of the humans.

Lacey - who are you?!

Kelly - how did you get here?!

Before we could answer one of the humans stood up and look right at me asking something that got my attention.

Blair - wait...are you Blake Quinn? The Alpha King? And Scarlett's mate?

Blake - yes I am, and who are you?

Blair - my name is Blair and this is Elise.

She points to the other girl then to the two in front of them.

Blair - these two are Lacey, Kelly and the one on the floor is Brooke.

Ryan stands beside me as the others steps into the room behind us.

Ryan - I remember these girls they were at the battle.

He growls at them.

Elise - yes we were but there is no time for that you have to help Scarlett.

That made Titans ears pop up in my head as he paces around be seems to be getting annoyed about something.

Blake - what are you...

Dante cuts me off by saying something I never thought I would hear him say.

Dante - my mates a fucking human?!

I look around to him to see he's looking straight at the other human girl who has just stood up from the ground.

Elise - what.....

Dante - you're my mate.

I hate to burst his bubble as they stare at each other but I need to know what that Blair girl was gonna say I clear my throat getting their attention.

Blake - we can deal with that later but first, we need to find a way out and...Elise was it? what were you gonna say?

The girls all look nervously at each other as the tribrids say their chanting again since we can't see a door.

Elise - well......

At that moment I get a bad sharp pain in my chest causing me to grab my chest.

Blake - ahhhhh!!!

Ryan - Alpha!!

I groan in pain as I hear Titan growling furiously.

(Blake - Titan...

TITAN - I AM GONNA RIP THAT FUCKER APART LET ME OUT NOW!!! HE'S RAPING MATE!!!)

By this time the tribrids have undone the spell that hides the door Titan has taken over my body and using our speed bursts down the door and following Scarlett's scent of strawberries we rush up through the castle to the bedrooms floor, as I ran the pain in my chest is getting worse which is making me angrier. I finally reach the door that Scarlett's scent is coming from I kick the door off its hinges and the sight drives Titan mad as that Fabian fucking is on top of my mate thrusting into her while she is tied to the bed.

Blake/Titan - GET OF MY MATE!!!!!!!

I had to watch as Titan wasted no time in pulling that fucker off Scarlett, once he was on the floor our claws came out leaving scratches all over his face and body. He managed to use his magic to push me off him and I hit the wall hard but both me and Titan didn't care and kept on the attack by this time Ryan and the others had caught up with me, I quickly looked over to see the girls helping Scarlett which was a bad idea cause Fabian used his magic to pin me down but Ryan, Sebastian and Dante all pushed him away and held him down. I wanted to kill him but Axel had a better idea I didn't like the idea of leaving him alive but I wanted to see Scarlett who had lost consciousness somehow so Titan gave me back control and I rushed over to the bed the girls had covered her with a blanket so I took her in my arms.

Feeling my mate is in my arms again felt so good but I was worried for her I am never letting her out of my arms again. I look over to Fabian as the tribrids stand around him each putting a hand on a body part Axel had his left shoulder while Blaze had his right and finally Morgan had his chest, Fabian looked confused.

Fabian - what do you think you are doing?

Morgan nods to the guys who are holding him the saying at the time as her brothers.

Morgan - Virtus exhaurire.

Blaze - Virtus exhaurire.

Axel - Virtus exhaurire.

Suddenly Fabian starts to glow and Axel tells us to get out of the room so we all rush out and shut the door behind us within a few seconds we all hear Fabian screaming in pain which put a huge smile on my face. Little did I know I was in for a couple more surprises as I look down to my beautiful queen.