Percy Jackson's Twin Sister(12)

Chapter 12:

Marina's POV

"Hi, we will like to reserve a room" Joshua said kneeling on the counter, in front of him was a beautiful young woman wearing extremely reaveling clothing.

"You dont need to honey, we were waiting for all of you" She said in a happy tone.

"Waiting for all of us? we never even called or anything" I said raising my right eyebrow.

The woman shooed her hand at me and said,"Follow me"

Once she started walking, me and the group followed her till the last floor. Leaving us with two king size beds, two bathrooms with double sinks and an amazing view with a big plasma tv and an apple computer.

"Your clothes for casual,dressing and sleeping attire are right over there in those drawers each cleaned and placed neatly, if you need any help you could call our staff.. enjoy" The woman said leaving the room rapidly.

As fast as I could, I jumped on the bed and sank my head on the pillow. I felt someone jump in as well and noticed that it was Annabeth laying down. Joshua and Jason took the other side but both decided to go wander around the Hotel.

"Guys, just dont come late please, tomorrow we have to leave ASAP" I said

"We know,Marina" Joshua said already closing the door.

"We know Marina" I said mimicking him.

"Why dont you two get married already?" Anabeth said for the millionth time.

I rolled my eyes at Anabeth and said,"Why dont you go to sleep?"

"Don't sass me"She said laughing.

We both started talking for a good minute, and everything got quiet. I noticed Anabeth was a little down so I said,"You miss Percy dont you?"

"Yes I do... this is the second time I loose him....." She said quietly.

"I'm sorry Anabeth... but we'll find him as soon as possible" I said with a half smile.

Anabeth let out a deep sigh and said,"I sure hope so"

"Ay, dont think so negative, girl!" I said cheering her up

Anabeth gave a smile and got up from the bed.

"Where are you going?" I asked

"Wonder around the building, wanna come?" She asked

"I guess, I dont want to be here by myself" I said getting up from the bed as well.

Joshua's POV

"This place looks like everything" I said as me and Jason got into the arcade room.

"I know right" He said amazed as well.

As both of us were walking in, a woman with a tight dress came up to us holding a plate with flowers on it.

"Will you boys care for a lotus flower" she said handing us the flower not caring for our answer.

"Uh, do we eat this?" I said examining the flower.

"Yes" she said simply and walked away.

I looked over at Jason and shrugged, I slowly dragged the flower up to my mouth and took a nibble of it. It was so good,that I just wanted to eat more, it had so many flavors mixed together that I couldnt figure it out. My eyes soon started getting blury and I was just happy.

"This is so good!!" I said jumping up and down.

"I know!!" Jason said as he put the whole flower in his mouth.