Percy Jackson's Twin Sister(5)

Chapter 5:

LISTEN IM NOT GOOD WITH PROPHECIES BUT WHAT EVER COMES OUT STAYS LIKE THAT LML

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stood there not even knowing what to do next. Chiron sprinted through the crowded poeple and picked up Anabeth.

When he ran off into the hospital, everybody was looking at me with fear, joy, and pity. Like hey its not my fault, she knows how I feel about my hair getting wet..... Ok fine it was my fault, but nobody told her to push me.

"I think you should go over there and say sorry to her.... thats the least you could do" A girl from the Demeter cabin said looking at me from head to toe.

I didnt responded to what she said. I just simply uncapped Victorious back into a ring, and darted off into the hospital.

* * * *

When I finally got there I saw this creepy guy with eyeballs all over his body . He was giving Anabeth this yellow liquidy stuff, which I figured it helped her because she started moving. But still though that guy had a lot of eyeballs, And I do mean all over his body, like his face was full of them, his arms, his legs, ugh I dont even want to think where he has them next.

I walked straight to Anabeth and sat beside her on the bed, "Are you okay?"

Anabeth blinked several times and said, "I thought you didnt wanna to talk to me"

I stood silent for a minute and then said, "Well, I guess I snapped out of it when I saw how you got clapped with those big watery hands"

Anabeth laughed but let out a small groan.

"Im sorry for being a jerk I shouldhav-" But she cut me off.

"No, Im sorry I shoul dave told you a long time ago...If I did non of this would have happened" She said looking deep into my sea green eyes.

I gave out a smile and said,"But anyways, what happened to our fake parents?"

"I dont even know" Anabeth said.

"Oh well" I said

I hugged Anabeth so hard, that its just what I needed..... a sister's comfort. Like yeah I know that I have said that I will never talk to her and what so ever... but that its not going to happen. She is still my sister no matter what.

"Marina" Somebody call me from behind.

"Yeah" I said turning around to face Chiron.

"You need to come with us to the meeting, since your the cabin leader for now and of course since the prophecy involves you" He said

I looked at Anabeth and said, "Is she going to come too?"

"If she feels well enough" He said looking straight at Anabeth.

"I kind of do, I just need to take some more Ambrosia and I'm perfect" She said as she was drinking that liquidy stuff.

When Anabeth finished drinking the ambrosia she literally bolted up from the bed and said, "Lets go"

* * * * * * * *

I was in a big conference room, I was of course next to Anabeth while next to her was Byson Leo, across from me was Piper, all the way down to Demeter's cabin.

"Alright, are you ready?" Chiron asked me.

"Yeah" I said simply.

A daughter of Poseidon will save the day,