Percy Jackson's Twin Sister(9)

HEY GUYS SORRY THAT I TOOK SO LONG TO WRITE, IVE BEEN SO BUSSY.... BUT ANYWAYS THIS CHAPTER IS....EH ALRIGHT, SO IF YOU SEE THAT I MADE A MISTAKE JUST COMMENT AND ILL FIX IT RIGHT AWAY.... ANYWHO ENJOY!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 9:

Anabeth's POV

My mind wasnt functioning anymore. I mean my own sister just got thrown to a tent so hard that I bet she has a concussion. Gods, I'm such a bad sister...

"Joshua, get Marina.... I got this bitch" I said looking straght at Stethno.

You mess with my sister, your definetly going to mess with this girl. Uh, uh, If you touch,push my sister, or any bad physical contact... its over. Stethno started to back up as I gave her the scariest look, but thats what you get for messing with the daughter of Athena.

"You really think Im scared of you?" She said still backing up from me.

"If you wasnt scared of me, you wouldnt have been backing up... right?" I said cooly.

"Now, now... lets play nice.... we all know what your mark can do to us" She said nervously.

In case you havent known, my mark that my mother gave me is kind of a blessing .Why? Because it makes me kill the monsters permanently. But at the same time.... its a curse, the more knowledge I use and the most monsters I kill permanently could drain me and most likely kill me. But this time, Im using it cause just like I said before, she messed with my sister.

"So you do know? thats good...... I kind of knew you would.... but anyways, lets get back to the killing right?" I said speedwalking towards her.

"C'mon, we can sort things out... m-make a deal, I'll let you go and c-continue with the quest... that sounds good, yeah t-that!" She said stuttering a little

"Oh please, if you mess with my sister... you mess with me" I said unfolding my mark. It glowed like a shining star and for a milisecond it blinded my eyes at how nice and shiny it is.

"Please, I beg you, I wont bother you anymore... I promise" She said through gritted teeth as she said the last word.

"Do you think Im going to beleive you.. I mean you did attack my boyfriend when he didnt had no clue of who he was, so what do you expect that by you saying this... its going to change anything" I said as I took my dagger out.

"Pleas-" But it was too late already. I killed her right in the stomach,twisting it so she could feel that pain that she made to my sister. I noticed my veins showing but in a light purple, streaming all the way through my blade, and finishing it to Stethno's body. You could see her whole body going deep purple, like the girl from the Chocolate Factory, when she ate the bubble gum and didnt spitted out. And in a matter of seconds, she dissapeared into dust.

I finally noticed that everybody in the store was looking at what was happening. Since they were blinded by the veil, I bet that they sew me killing an innocent women. One of them started to shout 'murderer' then all of them started doing the same. I hate fighting in public.

"I got Marina already, we have to go now!" Joshua shouted. He had Marina in a bridal style, her whole body was limpless, you could see that the side of her head had a big bump, like the size of a tenis ball. Oh Gods, this is my fault.

Everybody started shouting even louder and started walking towards me. But I knew what to do already.

"FREEEZE!!" I shouted loudly.