Percy Jackson's Twin Sister(13)

Read below and it explains everything about the update and stuff :) Thank you

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 13:

Annabeth's POV

Finally these two went back to normal, and now I actually remember. This is the lotus hotel. Once your in here, you're stuck for good. Luckily, years ago when I was in a quest with Percy and Grover, we managed to get out. But now we definetly need to get Marina, because if we can't... this whole quest about finding Percy and what not is over.

"Oh Gods, where the hell is she?!!" I said freaking out.

"She must be here somewhere, there's now way that she left " Joshua said still dazed from what happened.

"You dont get it, we need to get out of here before these guys attack, and we need to rescue Percy from Medea as well!" I said panicking.

"Annabeth calm down, we'll find her, in the mean we could split up and find her" Jason said joining the conversation.

"I dont think thats a good idea, we might get trapped again, and most likely you two will eat that lotus flower again" I said carresing my face.

"That's true in a way" Joshua said

"Thank you, now where would Mari-"

"Right there!! those are the ones" A tall man with a black tux said pointing at us. On his side were two middle sized giants with pointy cloves.

"Go find Marina, I'll take care of these two" Jason said as he took out his sword.

"You sure?" Joshua asked quickly.

"Yes I'm sure!!!, GO!!" Jason said as he charged into the giants.

"Let's go Joshua, we have not time to waste!!!" I said grabbing his hand.

* * * *

It's been about thirty minutes and still no sign of Marina. Gods where could this girl be! I know it's not that hard finding a black haired stubborn girl with sea green eyes. Jeez, I wish we never got here... or noticed this place at all.

"Wait" Joshua said stopping immediately.

"What!?" I said despretely.

"Marina loves to have fun and do things extravagently crazy right?" He said raising his eyebrow.

"Dude, we have no time for this!" I screamed.

"Annabeth!! don't you get it!!... ugh, follow me!!!" He said running the other way.

"Gah, Josh what are you up to now!!" I said shaking my head.

Joshua's POV

I ran as fast as I could with Annabeth on my side. She still didn't knew what has happening at the time, but she forgot what Marina can actually be capable off. I kind of figured a place where she would go and have fun.... the club.

I could hear the loud music as we were getting closer and I could feel already that Marina is in there. We got in the club making sure that the guards didn't see us. Once we got in, annabeth got even more mad.

"Joshua, what are we doing here? Like I said we dont have ti-" But her jaw drop as she saw Marina pole dancing in the center of the club.

'Sexy Back' was playing on the background and Marina only had skinny jeans and a black bra. She was about to unhook it but I told Annabeth to close her eyes. I summoned a big chunk of sunlight, blinding each and every single man in the club.