Percy Jackson's Twin Sister(18)

ey guys!!! I just want to say thank you again for your patience!!! Only a few more chapters to go:( but its not the end yet :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 18:

Marina's POV

"That's enough!!! Marina Jackson, for disrispecting the Gods, you will be sent to Tartarus!" Zeus said madly.

Those words hit me like an arrow. My heart stopped for a few seconds. Percy squeezed my hand harder. I can feel my ears getting hot and my stomach churning wildly.

"No she won't!! You didnt kill your children so why kill mine!" Poseidon said in rage, pointing his trident at Zeus.

"Are you pointing that at me, brother?" Zeus asked raising his eyebrow.

"You will not send my daughter to Tartarus and I will fight for her till the end Zeus, you know that!" Poseidon said as his trident was filling itself with water.

Zeus didn't look scared at all. He just looked at Poseidon with a bored expression. He just got up, gave a deep sigh and said, "Alright, she will not be sent to Tartarus.... but.."

"But what Zeus?" Percy said.

Zeus looked over at Percy as if he forgot he was there.

Poseidon looked desperate. I wanted to speak but nothing came out. It was as if someone has drained my voice till I'm mute.

"You'll have to fight my son Heracles. If you lose, you go to Tartarus, and if you manage to defeat him, you won't" Zeus said with a malicious smile on his face.

"That's imposible! A demigod can't fight a god!!" Poseidon raged.

"But your son Perseus fought my son Ares, and our father who is a God defeated him with the blink of an eye." Zeus said.

"But she's not experienced!!! She doesn't even know how to use her power to a full extent!" Percy exclaimed.

"You didn't either when you fought Ares." Zeus said.

I can't keep quiet. This is my fate, I need to say something.

"I'll do it." I said with a serious face.

Percy nudged me and said,"What are you doing? we're trying to save you!"

"Wonderful." Zeus said happily.

"But.." I said with a crooked smile.

"But what?" He said raising his eyebrow.

"If I win, not only do I not go to Tartarus, You will have to help  Camp Ultimate when ever we need help. That goes for the rest of the Gods. Guidance, supplies, allies, we name it, you do it. "I said folding my arms.

"That's a huge offer you're asking, daughter of Poseidon" Zeus said uneasily.

"Take it or leave it." I said pursing my lips.

"I like her." Apollo said laughing.

Zeus looked at him and Apollo looked down at his feet.

"Alright, I agree to this statement." Zeus said nodding.

"Swear it to the River Styx." Percy said folding his arms.

Zeus hesitated a little and bit his lips.

"Say it." Percy said raising his eyebrow.

"I swear to the River Styx that I will abide by this agreement." Zeus said gritting his teeth.