Percy Jackson's Twin Sister(15)

HEY GUYS, FIRST  OFF IS SORRY FOR THE SUPER DUPER LONG UPDATE. I HAVE SUMMER ASSIGNMENTS THAT I STILL HAVE TO DO, AND DIDNT HAD TIME TO DO THIS CHAPTER. THIS YEAR, HOPEFULLY ILL UPDATE AS MUCH AS I CAN. I SERIOUSLY APPRECIATE THE WAIT, YOU DONT EVEN KNOW! AND SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER, I'M TRYING TO MAKE THE NOVEL LONGER BY ADDING MORE CHAPTERS!! AND DO NOT WORRY, CHAPTER 16 IS BEING WRITTEN! ENJOY!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 15: Percy Jackson's Twin Sister

Marina's POV

My heart was beating so fast that it felt like it was going to come out from my chest. The car was still rolling in mid air and all you hear was the screams from everyone and a dark laugh from below.

The car was getting closer to the ground, but Jason seemed to be ahead of the game. He uncapped his sword and sliced the top of the car, he rapidly took Annabeth and flew in the air. Both me and Joshua were falling, but I catched up as well.

I built up all the water from the rain and made it swirl around me like a hurricane. I extended my hand and a big hand of water grabbed Joshua by the torso. He looked startled at first, but then calmed down when he saw me.

I looked down to see the thing that flung the car in the air and it looked disgusting. It had the head of a bull and a body of a human.

"What in the hell is that?!!" I screamed in shock.

"It's a Minotour, similar to a Ophiotaurus but this one has a human's body!" Anabeth shouted as she clenched herself hard from Jason.

Smoke was coming out from the Minotour's nose as he breathed. I hope he doesn't blow fire or something.

"What do we do!" I shouted at them.

"Fight it!!" Jason said loudly.

"No shiznit sherlock, but any plans?" I said raising my eyebrows.

"I do!" Joshua shouted.

"What you got Mr.Know it all?" I said pursing my lips.

Joshua gave me a look and said,"We can attack it from here! I could use my bow and arrow, while Marina uses her water power, and Jason uses his lighting"

"Bad idea!! I can't do anything from here!" Annabeth shouted louder.

"Can't you turn into an owl or something?" I said 

"No" She said simply.

"Wow, being a daughter of Athena really sucks" I said 

A huge thunder exploded from the skies making everyone jump.

"I don't think making fun of the gods is a good idea" Joshua said, still startled from the thunderstorm.

I rolled my eyes at Joshua and said,"How about Jason attacks in the air with his lightning bolts, while I make a hurricane around the Minotour, and Joshua shoots arrows at it, and Annabeth do what Annabeth does"

Annabeth shot me a look and said,"I guess we can manage"

"Alright, everyone! you know what to do!" Joshua said loudly.

I let Joshua go about fifty feet away from the minotour and so did Jason with Annabeth. I concentrated on all the water around me and started making a huge circle of water around me. Jason went all the way up into the clouds making thunder. 

The minotour looked confused for a minute, but began to charge at Joshua and Annabeth. I extended my hand hitting the minotour in the face. He gave a loud growl and snarled fire through his nose, Joshua took his bow and hit the minotour in the eye. This made him even more mad.

The minotour took the arrow and pulled it out along with his eye.

"Ewww" I said with a grimace.

The thunder started to get louder and the place started to get darker. I knew that it was time for action.

I started to get closer to the minotour and extended both of my arms. The water around me soon started rotating itself around the minotour, leaving it confused and mad. I looked up and saw Jason coming with a big lightning bolt in his hand, his hair was more blonde than it was before, and his eyes turned into a golden color. 

He threw the lightning bolt straight into the water and the minotour was electrecuted and slowly turned into dust. 

I gave a sigh of relief and looked over at Jason,"You alright?"

"I'm good" He said as his eyes turned to normal.

As me and Jason got into the ground, Joshua and Annabeth catched up to us. 

"Now what do we do?' we have no car" I said pointing at the messed up car in front of us.

"We walk" Jason said simply.

"Are you nuts?! dude, we are like what, three states away from Cali" I said with an attitude.

"Two if we go through Arizona" Jason said

I scowled at Jason and said,"As if that makes a difference"

"There has to be another way" Annabeth said.

"There is no other way, Annabeth" I said putting my hand through my hair.

"We need to think positive and see the bright side of things" Joshua said joining the conversation.

"My dude, it's raining out here and you suspect to see the bright side?" I said getting furious.

As soon as I said that, the sky started to clear up, getting sunny and hot.

"Now you can" He said with a smile.

I shook my head and said,"This is hopeless"

"Don't think like that, Marina" Annabeth said.

"Face it Annabeth!! we can't save them! how the hell we gonna get to California!! it'll take us months walking!" I screamed loudly.

"We have to be patient Marina, that's all I can say" Annabeth said quietly.

I was about to say something but everything started to turn into different colors.

"What the hell is happening?" I said shocked.

"We're being transported!" Annabeth said looking around.

"What?! how?! who?!" I screamed

Everybody else stood quiet. This time we wasnt in the middle of the highway . We were in a huge room, that was covered with metal only. I saw a woman sitting in a throne with a chain around her hand, it extended all the way to a teenage girl. She had on some weird things on her, I was scared and I can see that she was in pain.

This room looked so familiar and I knew where I was already..... Medea's lair.

"Hello, Marina Jackson" Medea said with a crooked smile.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AGAIN THANKS FOR THE WAIT!! AND STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER CAUSE ITS GOING TO BE CRAY CRAY. PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, FAN, TELL YOURE FRIENDS!!! LOVE YA GUYS