Percy Jackson's Twin Sister(14)

Chapter 14:

Hey guys, sorry that I took a long time. I've gone through a lot with school, and now I'm going to do a summer program in College so I'm not sure if I'm going to have time to post like that. Anyways enjoy this chapter

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marina's POV

 We were already in Colorado and we went non stop ,everyone was tired, hungry, and thirsty  because we made no stops at all. Joshua was already worn off since no one took turns driving. Well, they asked but he just said no.

"You want me to take the weel?" I asked 

"No" He said flatly 

"Josh... your'e tired, you need some rest" I said kneeling my head to the front.

"I said no.. I'm fine" He said through gritted teeth.

I looked at him through the mirror and I can see that his eyes were red from crying. It kind of sucks knowing that your sister who was really close to you is working for the most feared enemy of all. I wish I could do anything to make him feel better and I'm guessing the only way is by killing Medea and getting Annelis back to the way she was.

"Can I ask you a question?" He said as he took an exit.

"Sure" I said calmly.

"How do you know Annelis? You just came to Camp-Half-Blood a week ago?" He said looking through the mirror.

"She was in my middle school class. I didn't know her like that, it was like a hi and bye" I said looking out the window. The clouds covered the sun, indicating that it was going to rain in a few.

"Oh" He said gripping the steering wheel which made his knuckles pale.

"Joshua, I'm very sorry about your sister" I said for the billionth time.

"Can you stop saying that? It's not your fault that this happen"  He said raising his voice a little

"I know... but still though" I said.

I looked over at Annabeth and Jason who were both asleep. Jason had his mouth open and Annabeth had drool coming out of her mouth. Ew. 

It stood quiet like this for a long time. I looked over at Joshua who was still red eyed and driving as if nothing. I started to feel my eyes giving up on me, and I slowly drifted to sleep.

Percy's POV

I can't believe that I saw my sister. She looked just like me, the same sea green eyes, tanned skin, and straight black hair. I'm devastated at the fact that I couldn't spend that much time with her. But I guess I'll see her later on. 

"You looked like you've seen a ghost Jackson" Medea said as she walked in through the door.

She had on a short golden dress with gold high heels, a gold crown and gold jewelry. The light shined the gold so bright that it blinded my eyes a little. 

"Why you say that?" I said raising my eyebrow.

Piper and Leo stood beside me, looking at her in a malicous way.