12

[Third Person...]

You headed towards the high school, you knew when you were close when you could hear the screams of the students from the other school cheering on their football players. Marco and Raul rolled their eyes at this.

Once you had parked the car you went to open the door. But you realized, you don't know who you are aiming for.

"Who am I supposed to-"

"Vinnie, Ivan says Vinnie should be here for his brothers game."

"Why would a couple of rich kids want to claim territories when they don't know what the fuck they're doing." You said rolling your eyes as you got out of the car walking with the two boys.

"I don't know, they probably think they won't see the consequences, kids like that ain't never felt what a chingadazo was like." He smirked

"What does he look like?" You ask

"Your height, shaved head, he's pale as shit, kid looks like he could be on twilight." He says chuckling, it makes you chuckle only a bit.

"So a white boy?"

"White boy who's Latin, comes from a third generation of immigrants, white washed." He explains, you nod before heading into the game.

When you got to the bleachers of your school's football stadium you already spotted from across, Vinnie. He had a few of his family members with him, sitting beside him, you look further to see he also had all of his crew sitting there as well. Smart, he brought people in case we'd stir up trouble.

He was laughing with his family, a few of the members of his gang sitting behind him slouched on their benches. Vinnie looks up to see you right across. You were both repping your colors, you; red. Him; blue.

His face turns sour almost immediately and warns his boys, he continues to glare which you don't break eye contact until he does, his mother tapping his shoulder to show him what was happening with his younger brother on the field.

"Y/n!" You hear someone break your focus, you turn to see Peter, standing right next to you, along with Max and Pete, also known as Wanda and Pietro.

"I didn't know you'd be here!" Peter said excitedly taking a seat next to you, you look behind you to see your boys see focus'd on the crew in front of them, not taking their minds off the task at hand.

You looked back to see Wanda, who you know as Max, staring at you, you get up and smile at her. She returns the smile, you hug her holding her at the waist and breathing in her scent. Before whispering in her ear.

"You need to leave." Is all you said before letting go and nodding towards the guys to walk off the bench, he follow in suit. Peter looks at his two friends confused turning his attention to Wanda.

"What happened?" He asks

"She said for us to leave-"

"We can't." Pietro butts in

"No, shit." She sarcastically tells her older twin brother before looking for you who had already walked far enough to where Wanda can walk behind without being caught. Thanks to Natasha, she knows how to snoop and watch things without being caught.

You walked to the back of the school where you seen Vinnie, and two of his boys standing smoking a blunt.

"How cute, Ivana brought his three girlfriends to fight his shit." He said making his friends laugh.

"I'd watch your mouth." You speak up

"Or what." He says defensively stepping up towards you, Wanda watched all of this unfold as she watches miserably unable to step in, in fear of ruining her cover. Marco stepped in front of you getting in his face as well.