13

[Reader...]

I was caught.
Ivan and Danny came to me and Rafael asking for us to do a 'supply' run. I didn't think we'd get caught.
We were caught.

I was sitting in a interrogation room, my brother was across the hall. It was musty and dark. There was a light, but only one and it flickered like it was going to go out. My mind wandered to Ceci and Cesar.

I used my one call to call the one person I knew would pick up.
Peter.

He agreed to pick them up, and to take them to the bodega. He said he'd watch them, care for them. I hope I made the right choice in trusting him.

"Y/n Luna-Oliviera... so, we finally caught you, huh?" A detective says smirking walking into the room. I rolled my eyes.

"It's Y/n Luna, I don't go by my mom's last name." I say folding my arms and leaning my chair back.

"I don't care, I'm Detective Barton, I've been assigned to your case... and from what I see here. You have quite the record, I bet you've gone around all the officers, huh?" He smirks, I stay quiet just glaring at him.

"Tell me how you do it, hm?" He asks throwing my folder against the table as he crosses his arms leaning on top of it.

"Do what?" I ask

"How do you get out of going to Juvie every time? Are you a snitch? Got some hookups in the PD? How? Tell me. I want to know your secret." He smirks, he had blue eyes, his hair a dirty blonde. His face looked freshly shaved although he looked tired.

"I don't have to tell you shit." I say, leaning forward, before sitting back in my chair once again.

"Oh! That's cute! Tell that to the kids in Juvie, they'll love that. You know, maybe even... tell that to your siblings so they can go tell that to their foster homes." He says the smugness in his voice never faltering.

"You think threatening Ceci and Cesar into foster care will scare me?" I squint my eyes at him

"No? It doesn't? Damn." He says sarcastically.

"Well, Danny and Maria will know how to handle them then." He says, my eyes widen.

"Ah! Got you to break! Now, tell me. If you want to stay out of jail, keep your kid out of the hands of your step dad. You are going to listen to what I say."

I don't say anything, I just stare down with a anger written over my face, never faltering.

"We have been trying to speak to you for a while-"

"I want a lawyer." I finally say looking at him.

"Excuse me? Did you just hear what I just said-"

"I. Want. A. Lawyer." I say, leaning forward, he was bluffing. Totally, I didn't believe him one bit. If anything, he was apart of that little Sword or Shield shit. I wasn't going to fall for it.

"Have it your way." He says before walking out, but a lawyer doesn't come in. A social worker does.

"Hi, I'm Ms. Hill. I was assigned your families case-"

"I wanted a lawyer."

"And you got me, take it or leave it." She says slamming my case file down on the table. I look at her up and down with my arms crossed before looking away.

"I can get you out of this, but it's not going to be easy." She says

"And my brother?" I ask with no emotion in my voice.

"Your brother will be released in a few hours, someone posted his bail." She explains, she had brownish greenish eyes, I couldn't tell how short or long her hair was, it was long enough to be put in a bun. It was dark. Brunette.