22

[Third Person...]

Wanda quickly got ready as soon as she got your text. She was excited to see you again.

She got your location on her phone as she quickly put mascara on, grabbing her small backpack and exiting her room of the compound.

Unfortunately, Tony was just passing in the hall when he seen her exiting her room.

"Oh, back so soon?" He asked switching the paperwork he had in his hand to his other hand.

"Back?" Wanda asked

"I dropped off y/n to meet you... at least, I thought she was meeting you?" He asked confused

"What are you talking about? She just texted me asking me to meet her. At Doña Maria's Restaurant " she said showing him the message and location on her phone. Tony quickly took the phone before zooming out a bit on her maps app to get a good look at where she was when he dropped her off.

A few blocks out.
Clever girl. He thought.

"I just dropped her off, an hour ago. I dropped her off here, gah. Smart. She must have turned off her phone to keep me from reaching her." Tony said rubbing his eyes with his palm frustratedly.

"Okay, find out who she's with. She obviously texted you for a reason. Keep me updated." Tony said walking away, Wanda rolled her eyes annoyed.

"Oh, no wire this time?" She said sarcastically.

"Nope, just keep me updated. If I don't hear the full story, you know the consequences." Tony said without stopping his walk or even turning to look at Wanda.

Wanda groaned equally, if not, more frustrated as she walked towards the stairs and out the front door. The restaurant is not that far from the railroad crossing from Wanda's side of town. The nice, rich side.

On the other side of the rail road track laid the other side. The bad side. The wrong side of town.

Wanda hoped she wouldn't be noticed being she was a new and upcoming Avenger. She was sure she was not in the noticeable faze yet, of being an Avenger.

But it wasn't a promise.

When she walked into the restaurant, no one immediately noticed her. Which She thanked the heavens for. You immediately seen her from your seat and got up, you kissed her cheek as you hugged her lovingly before pulling back and holding her in your arms.

"Hello." She smiled

"Hey, there's a few people I want you to meet." You said, now grabbing her hand and intertwining your fingers with hers as you walked back over to your table.

"Ivan, Omar. This is Max." Omar's face contorted into a confused one, but he kept his comments to himself. He was never one to call someone out on the spot.

But he kept it in mind.

"Nice to meet you, Max. I'm Ivan." Ivan formally introduced himself. Wanda was now focused on Omar's focused face, but nervously shook Ivan's hand anyway.

"Hi" she smiled, also waving at his girlfriend, or flavor of the week. Omar said hi from a distance while his girlfriend stood up to shake Wanda's hand and give her a big smile.

You smiled at her before sliding into the booth, Ivan being in front of Wanda in a chair, his girlfriend next to her.

And Omar being sat on a chair next to
y/n, his girl next to him on his right.

"So... Max. How do you know, nena?" Omar asked trying to make conversation as well as to the sense of why he recognizes Max.

"We met through a friend, Peter... we just clicked very quickly." Max spoke, Omar nodded. Wanda's accent was thick as she spoke to which Ivan took quick notice, not hesitating to comment.