Chapter Five: Practice Match With Karasuno

Thrid pov:

Thrid pov:

It had been one month since Mizuki had join the club and in the past one month the aoba johsai team had gain alot more stamina they had become more faster than before seeing that they were able to learn the constant breathing technique which is good they have been also flexible which is good for the past one month the gym was filled with scream and they also have to ran down a whole mountain filled with traps the training was life or death.

"it's good that you guys had learn the constant breathing." Mizuki said as she filled her coin sure she might have gotten comfortable with her team doesn't mean she is talking to them like how she talks with Oikawa and her upper moon "you guys had also become flexible." Mizuki said a again as she had flip her coin again.

There coach had entered the room as he had announced to them that they were going to have a practice match with Karasuno "who is karasuno?" Mizuki asked as she titled her head alittle she wasn't curios she just want them to be ready and want to know how strong they are which she is curios after all she wants to see what they can do and how she can help her team.

"karasuno did beat us." Iwaizumi said while looking at Mizuki "it was because you guys breathing was weak." Mizuki said while looking at them, here she goes again with her savage mouth "do you guys have a clip of them playing?" Mizuki asked as she wanted to know what they ard in a game and what they can do as well as what she can use to beat them.

As the aoba johsai volleyball team was getting ready with Mizuki watching some video of them playing with her being able to right down what she can and what she had noticed as well as strategies that had come to her mind it all ended with the total of 79 strategies and three notebooks filled with information about the said group.

Mean while with Karasuno who was getting ready as well for there match with aoba johsai with the practice ending with Kiyoko and Yachi still having there conversion once they had finished giving the boys there water and what not, Kiyoko let put a small smile while looking at Yachi.

Trurly the said girl really remind her of her younger sister that had been missing for the past years she didn't know what happened after all when she returned home there parents were much more happier as they had greeted her with a bright smile on there face her gut was telling her that something was wrong yet she choose to ignore it not knowing that it was a decision that she is going to regret soon.

"Kiyoko-senpai are you okay?" Yachi asked while looking her senpai as she was getting worried for her after all she was looking at the distance and was wearing a sad smile on her face she truly miss her sister yet she didn't know what happened to her were is she.

" ahh yes I'm okay." she said while looking at the blonde first year it really reminds her of her sister back then how she was always smiling a cheerful child but as years past by that happy girl was  gone she was replaced by a dull, emotionless doll like girl that can't decide for herself with out using a coin.

"are you sure?" Yachi asked again as she was worried for her senpai "yes I'm sure it just that I remembered my little sister." Kiyoko said while looking at Yachi with a small sad smile on her face, she had been looking for he younger sister but she wasn't able to find any clue unto where she is.

"you have a younger sister Kiyoko?" Dachi asked as he was confused and shocked after all this is the first time that Kiyoko had talk about her having a younger sister it was new to them hearing her say that she has well had an younger sister.

"ahh yes." Kiyoko said while looking at the team captain but by now all of her team mates were now looking at her Hinata was interested since he felt something familiar about Kiyoko's aura yet he still haven't figure it out "what is she like Kiyoko-san?" Hinata asked excitedly as he was eager to get the information he wanted why does her aura seem familiar to him.

"ohh she is a really cheerful girl she is a really nice child too." Kiyoko said with a small smile on her face she truly miss her younger sister after all it had been years since she last saw her if she was with Kiyoko she knew that she is the same age as the first years and she would have been closed to them that is what she thought.

Not knowing what is the real reason why she had disappear with no trace no clue if she was still alive or had died she didn't know because whether she asked her parents they would always brush of the topic and when the day that her sister had disappeared her parents was much more happier that before.

"she seems nice." Sugawara said with his usual gentle smile on his face Hinata on the other hand was spacing out trying to figure out who she is talking about with the help of Mizukis' other upper moons "but great king Kiyoko-san's aura is so familiar." Hinata thought as he was still listening to the conversation that they were having.

"come to think of it, its true~" Oikawa said in his sing song voice like how Douma thought the two yet Oikawa was the only one who got that habit to be put in use "why don't you listen more then."Lucas said while he was at the gym of the school he was going with him having practice.

"she is but one day she had suddenly disappeared without a trace I don't even know if she is still alive or not I'm worried that I didn't do anything as a sister." Kiyoko said while looking at the floor it's true it did tookm her days to realize that her sister is missing but when she asked her parents well they bursh it of as if she never had as sister.

" what's her name? "Asahi asked as he was curious onto who is her sister" her name is Mizuki Shimizu. "Kiyoko said with the same small smile on her face as she was still sad not knowing that one of her team members knew where her sister is its not like he was going to say anything.

" well now we know why her aura is a little familiar. "Raphael said as he serve the ball as he as well was in practice its true that they had saw Mizuki's memories as she had saw all of there's as well so they knew what happened to her and why she like that.

" our advice will be never let them go near or even see each other." Giyuu said as he was now helping his team to clean the gym "oh my you finally speak up." Oikawa said as he was now walking home with Mizuki and Iwazumi Mizuki didn't want to read nor get involved with there conversation that's why they can do that on there own without her reading what they are all thinking.

No one knew that this practice match against to teams will reunite  the sister one that want nothing to do with her former family and one that had been looking for her that will change everything secrets that was kept hidden will all come out just because of a little event that can change there lives.

Taisho Secrets

Taisho Secrets

Mizuki was now warming up to her teamates

Oikawa and Douma like to tease Giyuu and Akaza

Muichiro and Mizuki loves to cloud and star gaze

Obanai thought Mizuki the breath of serpent

Hey guys here is the next chapter I hope you will like it hahah and sorry for not being able to update a lot I was busy because of school haha thank you for supporting me