Chapter Fourty-one: Never Let them Fool You

Thrid pov:

Thrid pov:

It had been two weeks since the last they that the two  teams saw Mizuki and her upper moons sure it still shocked them to the core as well as that the incident in the red light district had been everywhere.

Every one knows that it was just a fire that started it but it wasn't and Akashi and Kita knew of that yet they can't say a thing after all no one must know of this not even their couch teachers and what not their friends no they aren't suppose to know anything.

"don't let them fool you." was what Mizuki had told them after all Sakura and her upper moons can blend in and can fake and pretend like they are humans like how they were able to blend in with them without them knowing anything at all.

To them they weren't able to believe such thing but they saw everything and that's why they won't be able to unsee such thing  it was a shock to even know that two of their team members were demons and that two of them knew of their identities.

But the image of dicapitated heads will never leave their heads and they know that it will be stuck with them after all it was something that they don't expect to see even in any way or even in just any form will they forget such scene with a lot of dead bodies a whole place being destroyed.

Meanwhile back at Karasuno they were all in the gym having a break when Tanaka entered the room holding his phone "what's wrong Tanaka-San?"Hinata asked as he looked at his senpai his innocent brown colored eyes stare at his senpai.

It's as if when they first meet Kiyoko's parents as if he didn't act rude and towards them" have you heard what happen in Yoshiwara. " Tanaka asked as they all looked at him" Yoshiwara. " Kageyama said while looking at his senpai confuse as he haven't heard of the news.

Well some of them haven't heard the news yet" it was said that at Yoshiwara the entertainment district was burnt down. "Suga said as he nodded his head while saying this he just saw it earlier at the news it shocked him yes but he wanted to know what happened as well none of them knew.

" it was said that a fire started from one of the house and spread fast that no one was able to save anything." Daichi said even the people those who lived their can't remember anything at all and it shocked them because some said that there were witnesses on what happened.

Meanwhile with Hinata he can't help but smile none of them seem to notice it as the mark on his eyes shown upper rank three it was funny to know that they didn't notice a thing even though he is near them.

Hinata's pov:

Seeing that Ruin did this all in one day that's really impressive I wonder how he did all of these without anyone knowing or even seeing him he was able to manipulate the whole situation with them believing what ever he did.

His plan was flawless not even the demon slayers caught on him letting himself be killed then return back to life and set thing up he might be older than me but everyone he is still a child and using it to his advantage was a great idea.

I wonder were Rui learned all of this after all he was able to pull it off with only him doing all of this to twist what really happened and Muzan-sama seem to trust him to do all of this without any of us upper moons helping him.

Thrid pov:

Meanwhile with Muzan he can be seen watching the news with a smile on his face and a proud look can be seen as he watch the news Rui was so much a like his adopted son he is so much like Sébastian in a lot of ways.

Sébastian was killed a long time ago he lost him as he lost his wife as well something he didn't expect to happen he even lost Mizuki once and she was reborn once more a family that once fell apart but Muzan knew that Sébastian isn't his own son he knew that his parents his real parents must be waiting for him.

News of what happened back at Yoshiwara was spreed like wild fire they believe that fire was the cause of the place destruction but they didn't think of it being demons and Demon slayers battling each other nor did they try to realize when some news say how their were people who were killed they were losing some part of their body.

They really believe everything and they live a life that they don't even know of the existence of demons whom eat humans to survive something that to them is impossible to happen after all demons are just myths well that is what they thought it was.

Meanwhile with Rui he can be seen looking at the bright blue sky with a small smile on his face a butterfly in hand he can't help but stare at it because he knows how much his father, Sébastian loves butterflies.

"I miss you, father." Rui said as he looked at the city right in front of him it look so peaceful but at night it isn't the case it look so lovely but at the fact that that it's beautiful is hiding something dark that no one had soon to see "death is always there." is what Sébastian has once said.

"father when will you return you promise me you will be back didn't you." Rui said with a small sad smile on his face as tears fall down his checks he really miss his father although they really aren't blood related he loved him like his own and when he saw his own death right in front of him he didn't know what to do.

Hatred for the him as started to bloom and then when Muzan meet Mizuki's mother he become close to her as she told him to call her grandmother since he is the son of Muzan's late son.

When Mizuki was born he thought this family will have its happy ending but it didn't because the two had died as well he was slowly losing his family but when Muzan meet Mizuki again hope started to fill Rui's heart hoping that his father will be back to him.

Tashiro secret:

Tashiro secret:

Rui and Muzan had gotten close because of Sébastien

Sébastien was once known as the Demons lovely prince

Muzan and Rui had to witness his death

Hey guys it had been a while but I finally was able to update this story I'm really glad that you guys like it and I love you all thank you all again for the support I will to update again as much as I can.

But since school had stared I'm starting be very busy again